- Expected start: August 2017
Our executive team often wish they had an extra pair of hands to help projects and daily operations run more smoothly. This is why we are hiring for a flexible and pro-active executive assistant.
The successful candidate will work as a dedicated assistant to one of the company officers (CEO, CTO), gaining insight into business development, recruiting, HR, strategy, market research and financial forecasting.
The ideal candidate:
- Is systematic in how they prioritise and organise their work
- Understands business needs
- Is a highly proficient user of office tools
- Is timely and efficient in completing tasks
- Is a great team player and champion of our core company values
Typical responsibilities include:
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Undertaking market research
- Supporting business processes like HR or hiring
- Liaising with product or development team to support daily operations
- Supporting marketing activities, such as helping to organise and run events
The role is defined as a limited-term contract which may result in an offer of a role within HR or business development or other aspects of the business depending on individual performance and professional interests.
Send an email to email@example.com, including the following:
- your CV & cover letter
- the position you are applying for
- why you want to be a part of Repositive, a startup with a strong social mission
- a description of your scientific background (if any)