If you are considering purchasing Monat hair care products, you may be wondering if they are worth the investment. Monat is a company that claims to offer high-quality hair care products that promote hair growth and improve the overall health of your hair. However, as with any new product, it is essential to do your research before making a purchase.
When looking at Monat reviews, you will find a wide range of opinions. Some people love the products and swear by them, while others have had negative experiences. It is essential to take all reviews with a grain of salt and consider the source. Many factors can affect how a product works for an individual, such as hair type, scalp condition, and lifestyle habits.
In this article, we will take a closer look at Monat hair care products and provide an honest review of their effectiveness. We will examine what ingredients are used in the products, how they work, and what customers have to say about their experiences. By the end of this article, you should have a better understanding of whether Monat hair care products are right for you.
What is Monat?
If you’re looking for high-quality hair care products, you might have come across Monat. Monat is a well-known brand that offers a wide range of hair care products, including shampoos, conditioners, creams, and lifters. But what is Monat, and what makes it different from other hair care brands? In this section, we’ll explore Monat’s history and products.
Monat was founded in 2014 by Luis Urdaneta, a Venezuelan entrepreneur. The company’s name is short for “Modern Nature,” reflecting its commitment to using natural and organic ingredients in its products. Monat’s mission is to provide high-quality hair care products that promote healthy hair growth and help customers achieve their desired look.
Since its founding, Monat has grown rapidly and now operates in several countries around the world. The company has received numerous awards and accolades for its products and business practices, including being named a top direct selling company by Direct Selling News.
Monat offers a wide range of hair care products that are designed to meet the needs of different hair types and styles. Some of the most popular products include:
- Monat Renew Shampoo: This shampoo is designed to gently cleanse the hair and scalp while promoting healthy hair growth.
- Monat Restore Leave-In Conditioner: This conditioner is designed to nourish and hydrate the hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
- Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive: This hair oil is made with a blend of natural oils and is designed to nourish and protect the hair.
- Monat Blow Out Cream: This cream is designed to protect the hair from heat damage and provide a smooth, polished finish.
One of the things that sets Monat apart from other hair care brands is its commitment to using natural and organic ingredients. Many of the company’s products are made with ingredients like argan oil, bamboo extract, and biotin, which are known for their nourishing and strengthening properties.
Here are the ingredients of Rejuvenique Oil Intensive:
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: Moisturizes and conditions the skin, helps to prevent moisture loss.
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, helps to nourish and protect the skin.
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil: Contains antioxidants and helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil: Contains lycopene, an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil: Rich in vitamin A, helps to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil: Has antibacterial and astringent properties, helps to cleanse and brighten the skin.
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil: Helps to brighten and rejuvenate the skin, has a refreshing scent.
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil: Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, helps to cleanse and purify the skin.
- Adansonia Digitata Oil: Contains antioxidants and helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, helps to nourish and protect the skin.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Moisturizes and conditions the skin, helps to prevent moisture loss.
- Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract: Has a soothing and calming effect on the skin, helps to reduce inflammation.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil: Rich in antioxidants, helps to protect the skin from damage.
- Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil: Contains fatty acids and vitamins, helps to nourish and protect the skin.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Moisturizes and conditions the skin, helps to prevent moisture loss.
When it comes to hair care, the ingredients list can be overwhelming. Monat products are known for their natural and botanical ingredients. The company claims to use “safe, naturally based, pure, and sustainable” ingredients. In this review, let’s talk about Rejuvenique Oil Intensive
Sure! Here are some benefits of Monat’s Rejuvenique Oil Intensive:
- Proprietary blend of natural plant and essential oils: This oil contains a carefully crafted blend of 13+ natural plant and essential oils that work together to nourish and hydrate the skin and hair.
- Precision dropper for targeted application: The precision dropper allows you to apply the oil directly to your scalp, which can help to nourish and moisturize the hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.
- Versatility: This oil can be used as a facial or body moisturizer, in addition to being used on the hair and scalp. It can be left on or rinsed off depending on your preference.
- Boosts moisturization: This oil can also be added to your favorite masque or cream to give it an extra boost of moisturization, making it a great addition to your existing skincare routine.
Overall, the Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive provides a wide range of benefits due to its carefully crafted blend of natural oils, precision dropper for targeted application, and versatility for use on the hair, face, and body.
Pros and Cons
- Monat offers a variety of hair and skin care products to choose from.
- All of their formulas are clean, cruelty-free, and vegan.
- They offer international shipping.
- They have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There have been customer complaints online about the products causing hair loss and scalp irritation.
- Monat products are more expensive than other retailers.
- Concerns about the company’s marketing claims have been raised.
- Monat is a network marketing company, which may not be suitable for everyone and can involve risks.
While Monat products have received mixed reviews, some customers have reported experiencing negative side effects. These side effects include:
- Scalp irritation and redness
- Itching and flaking
- Excessive hair loss
- Dryness and brittleness of hair
- Allergic reactions
If you experience any of these side effects, it is recommended that you discontinue use of the product and seek medical attention if necessary.
It is important to note that not all customers experience negative side effects. In fact, some customers have reported positive results after using Monat products. However, it is important to be aware of the potential risks and to carefully read and follow the instructions on the product packaging.
If you are concerned about the safety of Monat products or have a pre-existing medical condition, it is recommended that you consult with a healthcare professional before using the product.
How to Use Monat Products
To use Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive as a pre-shampoo treatment, first apply a generous amount to dry or damp hair and scalp. Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly, shampooing, and conditioning as usual.
For an intensive hydrating treatment, apply a generous amount to damp hair and scalp, and then place a warm, moist towel around the head and leave it on for 30 minutes. Afterward, rinse the oil out thoroughly, shampoo, and condition as usual.
As a leave-in finishing treatment, rub a small amount between the palms of your hands and apply it to the ends of dry hair.
To use the product as a facial moisturizer, apply it in the morning and evening to your face, neck, and décolletage prior to applying your regular moisturizer. Concentrate on any problem areas with fine lines to provide instant hydration and protection.
To use Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive as a body moisturizer, apply it in the morning and evening to dry spots, flakiness, and areas such as elbows, knees, and the top of your hands.
The oil can also be mixed with your favorite moisturizer (face or body) for an extra boost of hydration. Additionally, you can add it to your conditioner or hair masque for added conditioning and shine, or blend it with your favorite liquid foundation to provide added moisture in drier climates.
Monat Reviews and Testimonials
Monat has received mixed reviews and testimonials from customers. While some have reported positive results, others have experienced negative side effects. Here are some of the reviews and testimonials from social media and the Monat website:
Monat Reviews on Social Media
On certain platforms such as Trustpilot, customers have shared their experiences with Monat products. Some customers have reported that their hair has become healthier and thicker after using Monat shampoos and treatments.
For example, one user on Trustpilot wrote, “I’ve been using Monat for about 6 months now and my hair is so much thicker and healthier. I will never go back to regular shampoo again.”
However, other customers have reported negative side effects such as hair loss and damage. For example, one user on Trustpilot wrote, “I used Monat for a few months and my hair started falling out in clumps. It was a nightmare.” It is important to note that individual results may vary and some customers may have a negative reaction to certain ingredients in the products.
Monat Testimonials on the Website
On the Monat website, there are several testimonials from customers who have had positive experiences with the products. For example, one customer wrote, “I have been using Monat for a year now and my hair has never been healthier. It is shiny, thick, and full of volume.”
Another customer wrote, “I was skeptical at first, but after using Monat for a few weeks, I noticed a significant improvement in the overall health of my hair.”
It is important to note that the testimonials on the Monat website may be biased and not representative of the experiences of all customers. However, they do provide insight into the potential benefits of using Monat products.
What do Experts Say
Experts have mixed opinions about Monat’s products. Some praise the brand for its use of natural and organic ingredients, while others have raised concerns about the safety and effectiveness of its products.
It is always important to keep in mind that the effectiveness and suitability of any product can vary depending on individual needs and characteristics. While a product may work well for some people, it may not work as well for others. This is particularly true for skincare and hair care products, as different people may have different skin and hair types, as well as specific concerns or sensitivities.
Monat’s skincare line has an anti-aging focus and is formulated to help improve skin texture and elasticity while minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. However, the review also notes that some of the ingredients in Monat’s products, such as essential oils, can cause skin irritation or allergic reactions in some people.
On the other hand, Monat’s hair care products for their use of high-quality organic ingredients, which can help to nourish and strengthen hair. The review notes that Monat offers a wide range of hair care products, including shampoos, conditioners, creams, and lifters, to suit different hair types and concerns.
It is always a good idea to do your own research and read reviews from a variety of sources before deciding to use any new product. Additionally, consulting with a dermatologist or hair care specialist can help you determine if a product is suitable for your individual needs.
It is also important to patch test any new product before using it to ensure you do not have an allergic reaction or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
The cost of Monat Rejuvenique Oil Intensive may vary depending on the retailer and the country where it is sold.
On Monat’s official website, the 1 oz. bottle is currently listed at $99 USD. However, prices may differ when purchasing from other retailers or in different countries. It’s always best to check with the specific retailer or Monat’s official website for current pricing information.
Monat’s Business Model
If you’re considering becoming a Monat Market Partner, it’s important to understand the company’s business model.
Monat’s Compensation Plan
Monat’s compensation plan is based on a multi-level marketing (MLM) structure. As a Monat Market Partner, you can earn money through retail sales, commissions on sales made by your team, and bonuses for meeting certain sales goals.
Monat’s income structure seems to be great. They divide commissions so that distributors receive 30% of the sale. You’re also only getting a cut of Monat’s profit. Monat is getting the bulk of the profit. Monat market partners only get paid when they sell products to others.
It’s important to note that MLMs have been criticized for their business practices and some have been accused of being pyramid schemes. It’s up to you to do your own research and make an informed decision about whether or not Monat’s business model is right for you.
How to Become a Monat Market Partner
If you’re interested in becoming a Monat Market Partner, you’ll need to purchase a starter kit for $49. This kit includes training materials and some sample products to get you started.
According to Legendary Marketer, new distributors are encouraged to spend at least $300 to “build up an inventory” (and increase their upline’s income). However, it’s important to remember that you should only spend what you can afford and what you feel comfortable investing in your business.
Once you’ve purchased your starter kit, you’ll have access to Monat’s online training materials and support from your upline. You’ll also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and commissions as you build your team and grow your business.
If you are considering Monat products, it is important to do your research and read reviews from a variety of sources. While some customers have reported positive results, others have experienced negative side effects or found the products to be too expensive.
It is worth noting that Monat has faced controversy in the past due to claims of hair loss and other adverse effects. While the company has denied these claims and conducted its own studies, it is important to consider all available information before making a purchase.
If you do decide to try Monat products, be sure to follow the instructions carefully and pay attention to any changes in your hair or skin. Keep in mind that individual results may vary, and what works for one person may not work for another.
Ultimately, the decision to use Monat products is up to you. By doing your research and considering all available information, you can make an informed decision that is best for your hair and skin care needs.
Are Monat products safe to use?
A: Monat products are generally safe to use, but as with any product, there is a risk of an allergic reaction. It’s always a good idea to patch test a new product before using it all over your hair or skin. If you experience any redness, itching, or swelling, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
Do Monat products really work?
A: The effectiveness of Monat products varies from person to person. Some people report great results, while others have had negative experiences. It’s important to keep in mind that hair and skin are complex and individual, so what works for one person may not work for another.
Are Monat products cruelty-free?
A: Yes, Monat products are cruelty-free. The company does not test on animals, and their products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Can Monat products cause hair loss?
A: Some people have reported hair loss after using Monat products. However, it’s important to note that hair loss can have many causes, including genetics, stress, and hormonal changes. If you experience hair loss after using Monat products, it’s a good idea to consult a doctor to rule out any underlying medical conditions.
Are Monat products expensive?
A: Monat products are generally more expensive than drugstore brands, but less expensive than high-end luxury brands. The company offers a range of products at different price points, so there is something for every budget.
- Cheng, Yu-Ting, et al. “Beneficial Effects of Camellia Oil (Camellia Oleifera Abel.) on Hepatoprotective and Gastroprotective Activities.” Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, vol. 61 Suppl, 2015, pp. S100-102, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26598814/, https://doi.org/10.3177/jnsv.61.S100.
- Collins, Edward J., et al. “Tomatoes: An Extensive Review of the Associated Health Impacts of Tomatoes and Factors That Can Affect Their Cultivation.” Biology, vol. 11, no. 2, 4 Feb. 2022, p. 239, https://doi.org/10.3390/biology11020239.
- Danby, Simon G., et al. “Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care.” Pediatric Dermatology, vol. 30, no. 1, 20 Sept. 2012, pp. 42–50, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01865.x.
- Guan, Rui, et al. “Bottlenecks in Erucic Acid Accumulation in Genetically Engineered Ultrahigh Erucic Acid c Rambe Abyssinica.” Plant Biotechnology Journal, vol. 12, no. 2, 14 Oct. 2013, pp. 193–203, https://doi.org/10.1111/pbi.12128. Accessed 14 May 2023.
- Koo, Hye-Jin, et al. “Anti-Inflammatory Evaluation of Gardenia Extract, Geniposide and Genipin.” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 103, no. 3, Feb. 2006, pp. 496–500, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2005.08.011. Accessed 14 May 2023.
- Leone, Alessandro, et al. “Moringa Oleifera Seeds and Oil: Characteristics and Uses for Human Health.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 17, no. 12, 20 Dec. 2016, p. 2141, https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms17122141.
- Lin, Li-Yun, et al. “Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia (Christm.) Swingle) Essential Oils: Volatile Compounds, Antioxidant Capacity, and Hypolipidemic Effect.” Foods, vol. 8, no. 9, 7 Sept. 2019, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6770194/, https://doi.org/10.3390/foods8090398. Accessed 14 May 2023.
- Lin, Tzu-Kai, et al. “Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 19, no. 1, 27 Dec. 2017, p. 70, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5796020/, https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19010070.
- Maktabi, Briana, et al. “Meadowfoam Seed Oil as a Natural Dispersing Agent for Colorants in Lipstick.” International Journal of Cosmetic Science, vol. 43, no. 4, Aug. 2021, pp. 484–493, https://doi.org/10.1111/ics.12724. Accessed 14 May 2023.
- Marcelino, Gabriela, et al. “Characterization of Buriti (Mauritia Flexuosa) Pulp Oil and the Effect of Its Supplementation in an in Vivo Experimental Model.” Nutrients, vol. 14, no. 12, 19 June 2022, p. 2547, https://doi.org/10.3390/nu14122547. Accessed 14 May 2023.
- Miranda-Vilela, Ana L., et al. “Pequi Fruit (Caryocar Brasiliense Camb.) Pulp Oil Reduces Exercise-Induced Inflammatory Markers and Blood Pressure of Male and Female Runners.” Nutrition Research, vol. 29, no. 12, Dec. 2009, pp. 850–858, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nutres.2009.10.022. Accessed 14 May 2023.
- Navarra, Michele, et al. “Citrus Bergamia Essential Oil: From Basic Research to Clinical Application.” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 6, 2 Mar. 2015, www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2015.00036/full, https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2015.00036.
- Singh, Shalini, et al. “Formulation and Evaluation of Carrot Seed Oil-Based Cosmetic Emulsions.” Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy: Official Publication of the European Society for Laser Dermatology, vol. 21, no. 2, 2019, pp. 99–107, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29737890/, https://doi.org/10.1080/14764172.2018.1469769.
- Valgimigli, L., et al. “Lemon (Citrus Limon, Burm.f.) Essential Oil Enhances the Trans-Epidermal Release of Lipid- (A, E) and Water- (B6, C) Soluble Vitamins from Topical Emulsions in Reconstructed Human Epidermis.” International Journal of Cosmetic Science, vol. 34, no. 4, 17 May 2012, pp. 347–356, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-2494.2012.00725.x. Accessed 14 May 2023.
Next, check out some recent reviews you might find useful: