Table of Contents
About Inno Supps
Inno Supps is a premium supplement brand that specializes in providing high-quality and innovative products to help customers achieve their fitness and health goals. The brand is committed to using only the best ingredients in its supplements, and they employ rigorous quality control measures to ensure that every product is safe and effective.
At Inno Supps, the focus is on helping customers optimize their health and fitness through science-backed nutrition. Their product line includes a range of supplements, including pre-workouts, protein powders, fat burners, and more. Everything supports peak performance and overall wellness.
If you’re looking for a brand dedicated to helping you achieve your best, Innosupps may be just what you need. With a focus on quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction, this brand is a great choice for anyone looking to enhance their fitness journey.
How Do Inno Supps Work?
Inno Supps is a supplement company that offers a variety of products designed to help individuals achieve their health and fitness goals. Two of their popular supplements are Night Shred and Turmeric BeetRoot.
Inno Supps Night Shred is designed to help support weight loss and improve sleep quality. Its formula includes melatonin, L-carnitine, passion flower, and 5-HTP, which work together to promote relaxation, improve mood, increase metabolism, and suppress appetite.
Inno Supps Turmeric Beet Root is a dietary supplement that contains organic turmeric root, curcumin extract, organic beet root, and Bioperine. The ingredients are carefully selected to offer a range of health benefits, including reducing inflammation, improving joint pain, enhancing digestion, increasing blood flow, and improving exercise performance. The manufacturers add Bioperine to increase the absorption of the active compounds, thereby maximizing the benefits of the supplements.
Inno Supps Night Shred
Inno Supps Night Shred is a premium nighttime fat burner designed to help you lose weight and improve your overall health. Night Shred contains high-quality ingredients that help you achieve your weight loss goals while you sleep, backed by science.
- Increased fat burning: Night Shred’s blend of CLA and L-carnitine tartrate can help minimize morning hunger by promoting fat burning while you sleep. These ingredients work together to increase metabolism and promote thermogenesis, even while you’re asleep. By boosting your metabolism and burning fat throughout the night, you’ll be less likely to experience cravings in the morning, making it easier to stick to a healthy diet.
- Boosted GH levels: Innosupps Night Shred also contains ingredients that boost GH (growth hormone) levels. Experts estimate that up to 75% of GH is released during stage 3 sleep, making this a crucial time for muscle growth and fat burning. Night Shred can help enhance lean muscle growth and promote fat loss by increasing GH levels.
- Muscle recovery and relaxation: Night Shred’s blend of GABA, Chamomile, Passion Flower, and Valerian Root can help enhance overnight muscle recovery and reduce soreness. Good sleep is essential for muscle recovery. This blend can help you get the best rest possible. In addition, the ingredients in this blend have natural calming properties, which can help promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- Better physical and mental wellness: Night Shred also contains Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic herb that helps reduce cortisol levels. Cortisol is a stress hormone that can negatively affect physical and mental health. Ashwagandha can help promote mental and physical wellness and reduce stress and anxiety by decreasing cortisol levels.
- Good sleep: Melatonin is a natural hormone that helps regulate your sleep-wake cycle. By taking Night Shred before bed, you can help prepare your body for sleep and minimize restless moments before falling asleep. Melatonin can also regulate body temperature, blood pressure, and hormone levels and can help improve overall health and wellness.
- Non-stimulant formula: Unlike other fat burners or pre-workout supplements, Night Shred is non-stimulant, which means it won’t keep you up at night or cause jitters or anxiety.
- Easy to use: Take the recommended dose before bed to support your fitness goals and improve sleep quality.
- May reduce soreness and improve recovery: The ingredients in Night Shred may help reduce post-workout soreness and speed up muscle recovery, which can help you train more effectively over time.
- Vegan-friendly: Night Shred does not contain animal-derived ingredients, making it suitable for vegans.
- Limited research: While many of the individual ingredients in Night Shred have been studied for their effects on fat burning, muscle recovery, and sleep quality, there is limited research on the specific combination of ingredients used in this formula.
- Possible side effects: While Night Shred is generally safe for most people, some ingredients may cause side effects. L-carnitine may cause nausea or diarrhea. Although generally safe, passionflower can cause some side effects, including sleepiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Expensive: Night Shred is relatively expensive compared to other sleep aids or fat burners.
- May not work for everyone: As with any supplement, individual results may vary. While many users report positive results with Night Shred, it may not work as well for everyone.
How to take Inno Supps Night Shred:
To take Inno Supps Night Shred capsules, consume 2 capsules with water 30 minutes before bedtime. Users should start with a lower dosage of 1 capsule to assess tolerance, and not exceed the recommended dose of 2 capsules per day
Inno Supps Turmeric + Beet Root Complex
Innosupps’ Turmeric BeetRoot supplement is a natural, plant-based product that combines the power of two superfoods: turmeric and beetroot. Turmeric has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine to support overall health and well-being.
- Reduced inflammation: Turmeric, curcumin extract, and beetroot, which contain betalains, possess various anti-inflammatory properties. They can help reduce inflammation in the body, prevent chronic diseases, and improve overall health.
- Improved joint health: Curcumin’s potent anti-inflammatory properties suggest it may help treat arthritis, and numerous studies have supported this idea. For instance, one study found that curcumin was more effective than an anti-inflammatory drug in reducing symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in patients.
- Enhanced digestion: Turmeric and beet root are both potent antioxidants that help enhance gut health and improve digestion by reducing inflammation in the digestive system and improving gut permeability.
- Better brain function: Curcumin can increase brain levels of BDNF in animal studies. BDNF protein is often decreased in common brain disorders like depression and Alzheimer’s disease. Therefore, curcumin may be effective in delaying or reversing these brain diseases and age-related decreases in brain function, as well as improving memory and attention due to its effects on BDNF levels.
- Boosted athletic performance: Beet root’s nitric oxide boosting benefits can enhance exercise performance, and its antioxidant properties may help reduce muscle damage and inflammation after exercise.
- Lowered blood pressure: Beetroot juice contains high levels of nitrate that can lower blood pressure, which can help reduce the risk of heart disease and other chronic conditions.
- Enhanced absorption: Bioperine, or black pepper extract, can increase the absorption of turmeric and curcumin extract by up to 2000%, making the supplement more effective.
- All-natural: Individuals looking for a more natural approach to their health and wellness may find the use of all-natural ingredients in the product appealing.
- Gluten-free: The product is gluten-free, which may be beneficial for individuals with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
- Lab tested: The product undergoes lab testing to ensure its quality and purity. This gives consumers confidence in its effectiveness and safety.
- Maximal absorption: The inclusion of Bioperine (black pepper extract) in the formula may enhance the absorption of the other ingredients, potentially increasing their effectiveness.
- GMP-certified facility: The product is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility, which ensures that it meets high standards for quality and safety. This reassures consumers concerned about the quality and purity of the product they are purchasing.
- Earthy or bitter taste: Some people may not like the taste of beetroot juice.
- May not work for everyone: As with any supplement or health product, individual results may vary. While some users may experience the advertised benefits, others may not notice any significant changes.
- May not replace a healthy diet: These supplements can be a good addition to a healthy lifestyle. However, they should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet and regular exercise. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle overall to optimize your health and wellness.
- Possible side effects: Although turmeric and beet root are generally considered safe, some people may experience mild side effects such as digestive discomfort or allergic reactions. The addition of bioperine may also cause interactions with certain medications, so it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking the supplement if you are currently taking any medications.
How to take Inno Supps Turmeric + Beetroot
To take Inno Supps Turmeric + Beetroot, adults should take two capsules once a day with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. It’s important to note that this product is not intended for use by individuals under 18 years of age, and pregnant or nursing women should consult with a physician before taking any dietary supplements.
Inno Supps Reviews 2023: What Do Customers Think?
“This supplement has given me the boost I needed to reach my weight-loss goals. I’m sleeping better than ever and waking up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. Plus, I’m seeing some serious progress in the gym. Thanks, Night Shred!” – Brian D.
“This product is a game-changer. I’ve tried countless other supplements for weight loss and better sleep, but nothing compares to Night Shred. It’s effective, affordable, and easy to use. Can’t ask for much more than that!” – Keith C.
“If you’re struggling with joint pain, this supplement is a game-changer. It’s helped me reduce my pain levels and improve my overall quality of life. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natural solution to joint pain.” – Andy Q.
“I wanted to improve my brain function in a natural way, and this supplement did the trick. It’s helped me stay sharp and focused, and I’ve noticed a significant improvement in my memory since starting to take it.” – Dwayne R.
Where to Buy
Inno Supps products are available for purchase on their official website at https://www.innosupps.com/. They are also available on other online retailers such as Amazon.
Is Night Shred safe?
Night Shred is a safe and effective product with few or no known side effects. It is manufactured in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility. It contains natural ingredients, is vegan-friendly, and is non-GMO. However, it is best to consult a doctor if you have a medical condition.
Can Night Shred cause any issues with drug testing?
We cannot guarantee the results of drug tests, so we advise consulting with your regulating committee before taking any supplement.
Is there a maximum amount of turmeric I should take daily?
The recommended dosage for Turmeric & Beet Root is 2 capsules, 1-2 times a day, which provides a potent dose of the natural ingredients.
- Kious BM;Sabic H;Sung YH;Kondo DG;Renshaw P; (n.d.). An open-label pilot study of combined augmentation with creatine monohydrate and 5-hydroxytryptophan for selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor- or serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor-resistant depression in adult women. Journal of clinical psychopharmacology. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28787372/
- Zamani H;de Joode MEJR;Hossein IJ;Henckens NFT;Guggeis MA;Berends JE;de Kok TMCM;van Breda SGJ; (n.d.). The benefits and risks of beetroot juice consumption: A systematic review. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32292042/
- Kennedy, A., Martinez, K., Schmidt, S., Mandrup, S., LaPoint, K., & McIntosh, M. (2010, March). Antiobesity mechanisms of action of conjugated linoleic acid. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2826589/
- Tavares, A. B. W., Micmacher, E., Biesek, S., Assumpção, R., Redorat, R., Veloso, U., Vaisman, M., Farinatti, P. T. V., & Conceição, F. (2013). Effects of growth hormone administration on muscle strength in men over 50 years old. International journal of endocrinology. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Movafegh A;Alizadeh R;Hajimohamadi F;Esfehani F;Nejatfar M; (n.d.). Preoperative oral passiflora incarnata reduces anxiety in ambulatory surgery patients: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Anesthesia and analgesia. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18499602/
- Salve, J., Pate, S., Debnath, K., & Langade, D. (2019, December 25). Adaptogenic and anxiolytic effects of ashwagandha root extract in healthy adults: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study. Cureus. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6979308/
- Brown, G. M. (1994, November). Light, melatonin and the sleep-wake cycle. Journal of psychiatry & neuroscience : JPN. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1188623/
- PA;, V. R. G. G. J. S. M. R. (n.d.). L-carnitine supplementation combined with aerobic training does not promote weight loss in moderately obese women. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10861338/
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Passionflower. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/passionflower
- Asgary S;Afshani MR;Sahebkar A;Keshvari M;Taheri M;Jahanian E;Rafieian-Kopaei M;Malekian F;Sarrafzadegan N; (n.d.). Improvement of hypertension, endothelial function and systemic inflammation following short-term supplementation with Red Beet (beta vulgaris L.) juice: A randomized crossover pilot study. Journal of human hypertension. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27278926/
- A;, C. B. G. (n.d.). A randomized, pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. Phytotherapy research : PTR. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22407780/
- Choi, G.-Y., Kim, H.-B., Hwang, E.-S., Lee, S., Kim, M.-J., Choi, J.-Y., Lee, S.-O., Kim, S.-S., & Park, J.-H. (2017, January 11). Curcumin alters neural plasticity and viability of intact hippocampal circuits and attenuates behavioral despair and COX-2 expression in chronically stressed rats. Mediators of Inflammation. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mi/2017/6280925/
- Author links open overlay panelGary W. Small M.D., Highlights•This is the first long-term (18 months) double-blind, & ObjectiveBecause curcumin’s anti-inflammatory properties may protect the brain from neurodegeneration. (2017, October 27). Memory and brain amyloid and tau effects of a bioavailable form of curcumin in non-demented adults: A double-blind, placebo-controlled 18-month trial. The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science
- Domínguez, R., Cuenca, E., Maté-Muñoz, J. L., García-Fernández, P., Serra-Paya, N., Estevan, M. C. L., Herreros, P. V., & Garnacho-Castaño, M. V. (2017, January 6). Effects of beetroot juice supplementation on cardiorespiratory endurance in athletes. A systematic review. Nutrients. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles.
- Benjamim, C. J. R., Porto, A. A., Valenti, V. E., Sobrinho, A. C. da S., Garner, D. M., Gualano, B., & Bueno Júnior, C. R. (2022, March 15). Nitrate derived from beetroot juice lowers blood pressure in patients with arterial hypertension: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in nutrition. Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles).
- Hewlings, S. J., & Kalman, D. S. (2017, October 22). Curcumin: A review of its effects on human health. Foods (Basel, Switzerland). Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/
- Hewlings, S. J., & Kalman, D. S. (2017, October 22). Curcumin: A review of its effects on human health. Foods (Basel, Switzerland). Retrieved March 29, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles.