If you’re looking for a natural and safe way to improve your energy levels, you may have come across Energy Renew by Gundry MD. This supplement claims to support your cells in their ability to naturally create energy, without relying on caffeine or other stimulants.
But does Energy Renew really work? And is it worth the price? In this Energy Renew review, we’ll take a closer look at the ingredients, benefits, and potential drawbacks of this supplement, as well as what real customers have to say about their experiences with it.
What is Energy Renew?
If you’re looking for a supplement that can help improve your energy levels, then Energy Renew by Gundry MD might be worth considering. This unique product is designed to promote mental energy, muscle recovery, and overall health. While Gundry MD generally specializes in gut health supplements, Energy Renew is a newer supplement that seems to promote a different range of benefits.
How Energy Renew Works
Energy Renew works by providing your body with a range of nutrients that can help improve energy levels and overall health. The supplement contains a range of ingredients, including green tea extract, ashwagandha extract, and resveratrol. These ingredients are designed to work together to help improve energy levels, reduce inflammation, and promote overall health.
One of the key ingredients in Energy Renew is green tea extract. Green tea extract is known for its antioxidant properties, which can help protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals. This can help reduce inflammation in the body and promote overall health.
Ashwagandha extract is another key ingredient in Energy Renew. This herb has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to help reduce stress and improve overall health. Studies have also shown that ashwagandha extract may help improve muscle strength and reduce inflammation in the body.
Energy Renew is a supplement that contains a variety of ingredients that work together to help boost energy levels and improve overall health. Some of the key ingredients in Energy Renew include:
D-Ribose is a type of sugar that is naturally produced by the body and used to create ATP, which is the primary source of energy for the body’s cells.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI is an amino acid that helps to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they can be used to produce energy.
Polyphenols are plant compounds that have antioxidant properties and can help to reduce inflammation in the body.
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance that is involved in the production of ATP and has antioxidant properties.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Green Tea Leaf Extract contains caffeine and other compounds that can help to boost energy levels and improve mental focus.
Resveratrol is a compound found in grapes and other plants that has antioxidant properties and may help to reduce inflammation in the body.
Energy Renew is a supplement that claims to provide various health benefits. By taking this supplement, you may experience:
- Increased energy levels throughout the day
- Improved metabolism
- Clearer thinking
- Enhanced muscle recovery after exercise
- Stronger immune system
- Reduced inflammation
One of the primary ingredients in Energy Renew is D Ribose, which is a carbohydrate. It is believed to help improve energy production in your body and support muscle recovery after exercise. Moreover, the supplement contains multiple antioxidants such as cranberry, pomegranate, acai, and strawberry.
These antioxidants can help fight free radicals, which may damage your cells and increase inflammation in your body.
According to the manufacturer, Energy Renew can also help you maintain a healthy weight by promoting an active lifestyle. When you have more energy, you may be more likely to engage in physical activities, which can ultimately support your weight loss goals.
Additionally, the supplement may help you achieve better mental clarity, which can be beneficial for your work and daily life.
However, it is important to note that Energy Renew is a supplement and should not be used as a replacement for a healthy diet and exercise. While it may provide some health benefits, it is not a magic pill that will solve all your health problems.
Therefore, it is recommended to consult with your healthcare provider before taking any dietary supplements.
When it comes to taking any dietary supplement, it is important to be aware of any possible side effects. Energy Renew is generally considered safe at the dosages prescribed, and there are no reports of severe adverse reactions to the product. However, some customers have reported experiencing mild side effects, including:
- Abdominal cramps
If you experience any of these side effects, it is recommended that you stop taking Energy Renew and consult with your healthcare provider.
It is also important to note that Energy Renew contains D-ribose and citric acid, which may cause mild side effects in some individuals. D-ribose may cause mild diarrhea, slight nausea, and stomach discomfort based on the medical review cited in the ingredients section, but these are not common side effects.
Similarly, citric acid may cause inflammatory reactions in a small percentage of the population as we previously referenced.
If you are pregnant, nursing, on medication, or have a medical condition, it is recommended that you consult with your healthcare provider before taking Energy Renew or any other dietary supplement.
How to Use Energy Renew
If you’ve decided to try Energy Renew, it’s important to know how to use it properly to get the most benefit. Here’s what you need to know:
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dosage for Energy Renew is one scoop (7g) mixed with 8 fl oz of water. You can take it with or without food, whichever you prefer. It’s best to take Energy Renew in the morning or early afternoon to avoid disrupting your sleep.
It’s important to follow the recommended dosage and not exceed it. Taking too much of any supplement can have negative side effects. If you have any concerns about the dosage or how to use Energy Renew, consult with your healthcare provider.
Precautions and Warnings
While Energy Renew is generally safe for most people, there are some precautions and warnings to keep in mind:
- If you are under 18, pregnant, nursing, or using any other medication, you should avoid any dietary supplement without consulting with your healthcare provider first.
- If you experience any adverse reactions, such as diarrhea, nausea, heartburn, abdominal cramps, headaches, or insomnia, stop taking Energy Renew and consult with your healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage of Energy Renew. Taking too much can lead to negative side effects.
- Keep Energy Renew out of reach of children.
If you have any concerns about whether Energy Renew is right for you, consult with your healthcare provider before starting to take it. They can help you determine whether it’s safe and appropriate for your needs.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Energy Renew, there are a few options to consider.
One option is to try a different energy supplement. Some popular alternatives include:
- Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy
- Cellucor C4 Original Pre Workout Powder
- Vintage Blast Pre Workout Powder
Another option is to try natural ways to boost your energy levels. These include:
- Getting enough sleep
- Exercising regularly
- Eating a healthy diet
- Reducing stress
It’s important to note that everyone’s body is different, so what works for one person may not work for another. It’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before trying any new supplements or making significant changes to your diet or exercise routine.
If you’re considering trying Energy Renew, you may want to know what other customers are saying about it. Many people have shared their experiences with the supplement online, and here are some highlights:
- One user on Amazon says, “I can’t drink my tea without it now- hopes it’s working on my innards.”
- Another customer on Consumer Health Digest writes, “I have found it fine, only on it 1 week. Find my mental fatigue lessening, and daily tasks in auto sales are accomplished more accurately, quickly and with more focus.”
- A reviewer on LifeHacker Guy puts Energy Renew in their smoothie every day and says it “helps with appetite and weight loss and some energy too.”
Overall, customer reviews of Energy Renew are mixed. Some people find that it helps them feel more energized and focused, while others don’t notice much of a difference. Some users also mention that the supplement is expensive, which may be a consideration for those on a budget.
It’s worth noting that individual results may vary, and it’s always a good idea to talk to your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regimen. They can help you determine if Energy Renew is right for you and provide guidance on how to use it safely and effectively.
What do Experts Say
Experts have mixed opinions on the effectiveness of Energy Renew. Some experts believe that the ingredients in Energy Renew, such as N-Acetyl L-Carnitine and CoQ10, can help improve energy levels and support overall health.
However, other experts believe that there is not enough scientific evidence to support the claims made by Energy Renew.
One study found that N-Acetyl L-Carnitine may improve tiredness and memory loss in older adults, but more research is needed to confirm these findings. Another study found that CoQ10 may help improve energy levels and reduce fatigue in individuals with fibromyalgia, but more research is needed to confirm these findings as well.
Overall, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplements, including Energy Renew. Your healthcare professional can help you determine if Energy Renew is right for you and can provide guidance on how to safely and effectively use the supplement.
You have read about Energy Renew by Gundry MD, a dietary supplement that claims to provide you with natural energy and improve your metabolism. The product contains a blend of natural ingredients, including green tea extract, ginger root, and resveratrol, that are said to work together to boost your energy levels and help you feel more alert and focused throughout the day.
While some customers have reported positive results with Energy Renew, others have found the product to be overpriced or ineffective. The supplement is also not recommended for individuals who are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, as it may interact with certain drugs.
If you are considering trying Energy Renew, it is important to talk to your healthcare provider first to determine if the product is safe for you to use. You should also be aware of the potential side effects associated with the supplement, which may include diarrhea, nausea, heartburn, abdominal cramps, headaches, or insomnia.
Ultimately, whether or not Energy Renew is right for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. While the product may be effective for some people, it may not work as well for others. Before making a decision, it is important to do your research and carefully weigh the pros and cons of using this supplement.
Is Energy Renew safe?
Yes, Energy Renew is an extremely safe product that uses only organic ingredients, and it has been tested rigorously for safety and purity. The supplement has no artificial, chemical, or otherwise toxic ingredients.
However, as with any supplement, it’s important to talk to your doctor before taking Energy Renew if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medications.
How do I take Energy Renew?
The recommended dosage for Energy Renew is one scoop per day, mixed with water or your favorite beverage. You can take it in the morning or afternoon, depending on when you need a boost of energy. It’s important not to exceed the recommended dosage.
How long does one container of Energy Renew last?
Each container of Energy Renew contains 30 servings, or 30 scoops. If you take one scoop per day, one container will last you one month.
Can Energy Renew help with weight loss?
While Energy Renew is not specifically designed for weight loss, some customers have reported that it has helped them lose weight by reducing their appetite and increasing their energy levels. However, individual results may vary, and it’s important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine for optimal weight loss.
What is the return policy for Energy Renew?
Gundry MD offers a 90-day money-back guarantee for Energy Renew. If you’re not satisfied with the product, you can return it for a full refund within 90 days of purchase.
1. Mahoney, D.E., Hiebert, J.B., Thimmesch, A., Pierce, J.T., Vacek, J.L., Clancy, R.L., Sauer, A.J. and Pierce, J.D. (2018). Understanding D-Ribose and Mitochondrial Function. Advances in bioscience and clinical medicine, [online] 6(1), pp.1–5. doi:https://doi.org/10.7575/aiac.abcmed.v.6n.1p.1.
2. Acetyl-L-carnitine. (1999). Alternative Medicine Review: A Journal of Clinical Therapeutic, [online] 4(6), pp.438–441. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10608918[Accessed 1 May 2023].
3. Rana, A., Samtiya, M., Dhewa, T., Mishra, V. and Aluko, R.E. (2022). Health benefits of polyphenols: A concise review. Journal of Food Biochemistry. doi:https://doi.org/10.1111/jfbc.14264.
4. Sood, B. and Keenaghan, M. (2023). Coenzyme Q10. [online] PubMed. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30285386 [Accessed 1 May 2023].
5. Johnson, R., Bryant, S. and Huntley, A.L. (2012). Green tea and green tea catechin extracts: An overview of the clinical evidence. Maturitas, 73(4), pp.280–287. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.maturitas.2012.08.008.
6. Galiniak, S., Aebisher, D. and Bartusik-Aebisher, D. (2019). Health benefits of resveratrol administration. Acta Biochimica Polonica, [online] 66(1), pp.13–21. doi:https://doi.org/10.18388/abp.2018_2749.
7. Lobo, V., Patil, A., Phatak, A. and Chandra, N. (2010). Free radicals, Antioxidants and Functional foods: Impact on Human Health. Pharmacognosy Reviews, [online] 4(8), pp.118–126. doi:https://doi.org/10.4103/0973-7847.70902.
8. Pennisi, M., Lanza, G., Cantone, M., D’Amico, E., Fisicaro, F., Puglisi, V., Vinciguerra, L., Bella, R., Vicari, E. and Malaguarnera, G. (2020). Acetyl-L-Carnitine in Dementia and Other Cognitive Disorders: A Critical Update. Nutrients, [online] 12(5), p.E1389. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12051389.
9. Tsai, I-Chen., Hsu, C.-W., Chang, C.-H., Tseng, P.-T. and Chang, K.-V. (2022). Effectiveness of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation for Reducing Fatigue: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Frontiers in Pharmacology, [online] 13, p.883251. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2022.883251.
Next, check out some recent reviews you might find useful:
Leave a Reply