Table of Contents
What Is Ka’Chava?
Ka’Chava is a plant-based superfood meal replacement shake designed to provide a complete and balanced meal conveniently and healthily. The product is 100% plant-based without artificial preservatives, flavors, or sweeteners.
The brand’s focus is on promoting healthy living by providing a nutritious and delicious alternative to traditional meals.
Ka’Chava is not just another protein shake. It’s a meal replacement shake that is carefully formulated to provide all the essential nutrients your body needs to function optimally. The product is packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants, making it an ideal choice for anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellness.
Whether you’re a busy professional who’s always on the go or an athlete looking to fuel your body with the right nutrients, Ka’Chava is a convenient and healthy option that fits seamlessly into your busy lifestyle. With its delicious taste and easy-to-use format, Ka’Chava is the perfect way to enjoy a healthy meal anytime, anywhere.
9 Health Benefits of Ka’Chava & Ingredients
Ka’Chava is a plant-based meal replacement powder that is made up of various superfoods, proteins, and other healthy ingredients. Some of the potential health benefits of Ka’Chava include:
#1 – Provides high-quality protein
Ka’Chava is a rich source of plant-based protein, which is easily digestible and can help support muscle growth and repair. Studies have shown that pea protein can promote muscle growth and help with weight management .
#2 – Improves blood pressure and cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Sacha inchi may have various health benefits, including improving cholesterol levels, promoting digestive health, and supporting weight loss. The seed is a great source of unsaturated fatty acids, fiber, protein, and heart-healthy fats.
Camu camu may also minimize the spike in blood sugar after eating a high-carb meal and reduce the bacterial growth of potentially harmful bacteria. Additionally, it may help decrease blood pressure by promoting the dilation of blood vessels.
Maqui berries also help control “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and blood sugar. Cocoa can likewise improve heart and brain health, and control blood sugar and weight.
#3 – Reduces inflammation
Coconut can help improve brain function and reduce inflammation.
#4 – Boosts energy levels
Ka’Chava contains a variety of ingredients that can help boost energy levels, including maca, coconut, and cacao.
Maca may improve mood and energy levels in some populations. It was noted that taking 3 grams of red or black maca daily can help improve mood and energy. Older research also suggests that maca could help reduce anxiety and depression in postmenopausal women.
#5 – Promotes weight loss
Ka’Chava is a low-calorie, nutrient-dense meal replacement that can help support healthy weight loss goals. The protein and fiber in Ka’Chava can help reduce hunger and keep you feeling full for longer periods.
Studies suggest that Camu Camu can aid weight loss by helping burn more calories and altering gut bacteria.
Sacha inchi could also help decrease food cravings, support appetite control, increase feelings of fullness, and contribute to weight loss and fat loss.
#6 – Supports digestive health
Ka’Chava contains a blend of prebiotic fibers and digestive enzymes that can help improve gut health and aid in digestion.
Chia seeds are a rich source of fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids can help lower cholesterol levels and improve digestive health.
Studies on humans and animals suggest that sacha inchi could balance beneficial bacteria in the gut, improve the gut microbiome, and prevent gut conditions.
#7 – Boosts immune function and prevents cancer
Ka’Chava contains a variety of superfoods that are rich in antioxidants and other immune-boosting compounds. These ingredients can help support a healthy immune system and protect against illness and disease.
Acai is high in antioxidants and may have anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have shown that acai may help improve heart health, reduce oxidative stress, and improve brain function.
Studies have shown that goji berries may help improve skin health, protect against cancer, and improve mood.
There’s also a high content of potent antioxidants in maqui berry.
# 8 – Eye and skin health
Maqui berries promote eye health. Additionally, some studies suggest that they may have anti-aging effects.
For thousands of years, cocoa has been a captivating substance that has now become a significant component of modern cuisine in the form of chocolate.
Cocoa is associated with a plethora of health benefits, including promoting healthy skin and teeth.
#9 – Provides essential vitamins and minerals
Ka’Chava is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as calcium, iron, and potassium. These nutrients are essential for maintaining overall health and wellbeing.
Overall, Ka’Chava can be a convenient and nutritious addition to a healthy diet and lifestyle, providing a range of potential health benefits for those who consume it regularly.
How to Take Ka’Chava
- Start with 1 scoop of Kachava per day.
- Mix 1 scoop of Kachava with 12-14 oz of water, almond milk, coconut milk, or another liquid of your choice. You can also add ice if desired.
- Shake, blend, or stir until fully mixed.
Enjoy Ka’Chava as a meal replacement or snack at any time of the day.
For best results, consume Ka’Chava daily as part of a healthy diet and exercise routine.
It is recommended to start with 1 scoop per day. Each scoop of Ka’Chava provides 240 calories, 25g of protein, 6g of dietary fiber, and a variety of vitamins and minerals.
It is important to follow the recommended serving size and not exceed the daily recommended intake. As always, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional before making any changes to your diet or supplement regimen.
Pros and Cons
- Nutrient-dense and can help meet daily nutritional needs
- Provides a convenient and easy way to consume a variety of whole-food ingredients
- Aids weight loss or maintenance due to its high protein and fiber content
- Suitable for people with specific dietary requirements such as vegan, gluten-free, or soy-free
- Tastes good and can be used as a meal replacement or snack option
- Expensive compared to other meal replacement products
- Causes gastrointestinal discomfort or bloating for some individuals due to the high fiber content
- Some reviewers have reported inconsistent texture or taste in different batches
- Not suitable for individuals with allergies or intolerances to any of the ingredients used in the product
Please note that this is a general summary of potential pros and cons based on common reviews and feedback, and individual experiences may vary. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating any new supplement or product into your diet.
Possible Side Effects Of Ka’Chava
While the ingredients in Ka’Chava are generally safe and well-tolerated, some individuals may experience side effects or allergic reactions. It’s always important to check with a healthcare professional before adding any new supplements or dietary changes to your routine.
Here are some possible side effects of Ka’Chava:
- Sacha inchi protein may cause digestive upset, nausea, or allergic reactions.
- Quinoa may cause digestive issues like bloating, gas, or stomach pain.
- Sacha inchi protein may cause allergic reactions.
- Coconut milk may cause allergic reactions.
High oxalate content:
- Quinoa contains oxalates, which can contribute to kidney stone formation in some individuals.
- Coconut sugar is still a form of sugar and should be consumed in moderation, as overconsumption of sugar can contribute to weight gain, diabetes, and other health issues.
Other ingredients in Ka’Chava may have additional side effects. It is also important to note that every individual may react differently to the ingredients in the product, and there may be other side effects that are not as commonly reported.
Before trying a new dietary regimen or supplement, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking medications, it is always advisable to consult a healthcare provider.
Ka’Chava Reviews 2023: What Do Customers Think?
Does Ka’Chava Really Work?
Whether Ka’Chava works or not may depend on individual factors such as dietary needs and goals. Ka’Chava is marketed as a meal replacement powder that offers a perfect blend of plant-based protein, fiber, fruits, and vegetables. It is intended to provide a convenient and nutritious alternative to regular meals.
With a 4.8/5 star average rating based on 20,184 customer reviews on the brand’s website, it seems that customers are quite pleased with the product.
Here is a ratings snapshot:
- 5 stars: 87%
- 4 stars: 7%
- 3 stars: 3%
- 2 stars: 1%
- 1 star: 2%
One Ka’Chava review read, “This is a wonderful product…great tasting and I always feel good after drinking a shake. Kachava makes me ready to take on my day. Hard to believe a product loaded with all these great nutrients can taste this good.”
Most customers report that they love the flavors, but people especially favor the chocolate one. Cocoa usually does a good job at masking earthy notes.
Heading over to Amazon, it looks like Ka’Chava is sold through resellers there, but still, the Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake has 4.5/5 stars from 4,200 ratings. Here’s the breakdown
- 5 stars: 72%
- 4 stars: 13%
- 3 stars: 8%
- 2 stars: 3%
- 1 star: 4%
The effectiveness of Ka’Chava may vary from person to person, as the product’s benefits may depend on individual dietary needs, lifestyle factors, and other health considerations.
Is Ka’Chava Worth It?
Some people may find that Ka’Chava helps them meet their nutritional needs and promotes weight loss, while others may not see the same benefits.
As with any dietary supplement or meal replacement, it is important to consult a healthcare professional before using Ka’Chava to ensure it aligns with individual health goals and needs.
Where to Buy Ka’Chava
Currently, Ka’Chava is only available in the US, and sold through their website.
Is Ka’Chava suitable for people with dietary restrictions?
Ka’Chava is vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and contains no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, making it suitable for most dietary restrictions.
Can it be used for weight loss?
Ka’Chava can be helpful for weight loss due to its high protein, fiber, and healthy fat content, which help control hunger and keep you feeling full.
Its convenience and quick preparation make it a good option for maintaining healthy eating habits.
It also contains probiotics, vitamin D, and magnesium, which regulate metabolism.
Does Ka’Chava contain any common allergens?
Ka’Chava is free from common allergens like soy, gluten, and dairy. However, it does contain coconut, which may be an allergen for some individuals.
How does Ka’Chava taste?
Ka’Chava has a mild and creamy flavor that is slightly sweetened with coconut sugar. It comes in 5 different flavors – Coconut Acai, Chocolate, Matcha, Vanilla, and Chai. Many customers find it delicious and enjoyable to drink.
- Authors, A., & Babault, N. (n.d.). Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey Protein. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5
- C;, G. (n.d.). A randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study on acceptability, safety and efficacy of oral administration of Sacha Inchi Oil (plukenetia volubilis L.) in adult human subjects. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24389453/
- AC;, I. (n.d.). Variations in natural polyphenols determine the anti-inflammatory potential of virgin coconut oils. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33864246/
- Gonzales-Arimborgo C;Yupanqui I;Montero E;Alarcón-Yaquetto DE;Zevallos-Concha A;Caballero L;Gasco M;Zhao J;Khan IA;Gonzales GF;. (n.d.). Acceptability, safety, and efficacy of oral administration of extracts of black or red maca (lepidium meyenii) in adult human subjects: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27548190/
- ACS Publications: Chemistry journals, books, and references published … (n.d.). Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jf0609779
- (n.d.). Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nutres.2008.11.005
- Anhê FF;Nachbar RT;Varin TV;Trottier J;Dudonné S;Le Barz M;Feutry P;Pilon G;Barbier O;Desjardins Y;Roy D;Marette A;. (n.d.). Treatment with camu camu ( myrciaria dubia) prevents obesity by altering the gut microbiota and increasing energy expenditure in diet-induced obese mice. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30064988/
- Alvarado J;Schoenlau F;Leschot A;Salgad AM;Vigil Portales P;. (n.d.). DELPHINOL® standardized maqui berry extract significantly lowers blood glucose and improves blood lipid profile in prediabetic individuals in three-month clinical trial. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27820958/
- Tanaka J;Kadekaru T;Ogawa K;Hitoe S;Shimoda H;Hara H;. (n.d.). Maqui Berry (Aristotelia chilensis) and the constituent delphinidin glycoside inhibit photoreceptor cell death induced by visible light. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23561088/
- De Araujo QR;Gattward JN;Almoosawi S;Silva Md;Dantas PA;De Araujo Júnior QR;. (n.d.). Cocoa and human health: From head to foot–a review. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24915376/
- Ferraro, P., Bargagli, M., Trinchieri, A., & Gambaro, G. (2020, March 15). Risk of kidney stones: Influence of dietary factors, dietary patterns, and Vegetarian-vegan diets. Retrieved March 16, 2023, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7146511/
Next, don’t forget to read up on Ka’Chava Bars Ingredients.