Navigating the world of menopause relief can be challenging, and you may have come across Estroven as a potential solution. You might be wondering about its safety, effectiveness, and how it compares to other options available. Estroven is a popular supplement that claims to ease menopausal symptoms, with many users reporting positive experiences.
However, it’s essential to approach any product with a level of skepticism and a commitment to understanding its pros and cons.
In this article, you will find a comprehensive review of Estroven, based on available scientific evidence and real-world user experiences. By reading on, you will gain valuable insights into the product’s ingredients, potential benefits, and any potential concerns that may arise.
What is Estroven?
Estroven is a dietary supplement designed to support women’s health during and after menopause. It provides a blend of ingredients, including naturally-sourced herbs and vitamins, to help reduce symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, and mood swings.
Estroven is manufactured by i-Health Inc., a company committed to producing science-based, safe, and effective health solutions.
Estroven offers a range of products, each designed to target specific menopausal symptoms. These formulas incorporate ingredients like black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and magnolia bark extract, which work together to provide relief and support hormone balance.
Estroven is a dietary supplement specifically formulated to support women’s health during perimenopause and menopause. It contains a blend of ingredients that are believed to help alleviate common symptoms associated with hormonal changes. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients found in Estroven:
Black cohosh is a herb that has been traditionally used to alleviate menopause symptoms, including hot flashes and night sweats. It contains phytoestrogens, which are plant compounds that mimic the effects of estrogen in the body. By binding to estrogen receptors, black cohosh may help regulate hormonal imbalances and reduce the frequency and severity of hot flashes and night sweats.
Soy isoflavones are a type of phytoestrogen found in soybeans. They have a similar structure to estrogen and can bind to estrogen receptors in the body. Soy isoflavones, such as daidzein and genistein, have been studied for their potential to alleviate menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes and night sweats.
By acting as weak estrogen-like substances, soy isoflavones may help regulate hormonal fluctuations and reduce the intensity and frequency of hot flashes and night sweats.
CQR-300® is a proprietary extract derived from the Cissus quadrangularis plant. It is a naturally sourced botanical ingredient that has been clinically studied for its potential benefits in menopause and weight management. CQR-300® is believed to support serotonin balance, a neurotransmitter associated with mood regulation and emotional well-being.
By promoting serotonin balance, it may help alleviate mood swings and promote a more positive emotional state during menopause. Additionally, CQR-300® is also suggested to support metabolic health, which can contribute to healthy weight management during menopause.
Estroven also contains cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide (a natural mineral source), vanilla, and caramel color. These ingredients are commonly used in supplement formulations to aid in the manufacturing process and improve the appearance and stability of the products.
Supports weight management
Menopause can bring about changes in hormone levels that may contribute to weight gain or make it harder to maintain a healthy weight. Estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management contains ingredients that aim to help manage weight during this transition period.
Helps reduce hot flashes
Hot flashes are a common symptom of menopause and can be disruptive to daily life. Estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management includes ingredients that have been traditionally used to reduce the frequency and intensity of hot flashes, providing relief and comfort.
Supports energy levels
Fatigue and low energy levels can be experienced during menopause. This formulation contains vitamins and minerals that support energy production and help combat the tiredness often associated with hormonal changes.
Promotes healthy metabolism
Menopause can sometimes slow down the body’s metabolic rate, making it more difficult to maintain a healthy weight. Estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management includes ingredients that aim to support a healthy metabolism, helping to optimize the body’s ability to burn calories.
Assists in stress management
Menopause can be a stressful time for many women, and stress can affect weight management. Estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management contains a blend of herbs traditionally used to promote relaxation and support stress management, potentially aiding in weight management efforts.
Pros and Cons
When considering Estroven Menopause Relief, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons to ensure this product is right for you. Here, you’ll find some of the main advantages and drawbacks of this supplement.
- Symptom relief. Estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management may help alleviate common menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings. The inclusion of black cohosh and soy isoflavones, which have been traditionally used for symptom relief, may provide benefits for some individuals.
- Weight management support. This variant of estroven is specifically formulated to aid in managing weight during menopause. The combination of ingredients, including CQR-300®, is believed to support metabolic health and promote healthy weight management. This can be beneficial for women who struggle with weight gain or have difficulty maintaining a healthy weight during this life stage.
- Natural ingredients. Estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management contains natural ingredients derived from plants, such as black cohosh and soy isoflavones. For individuals who prefer natural approaches and are seeking alternatives to hormone replacement therapy, this can be a favorable aspect.
- Individual results may vary. As with any supplement, individual responses to estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management may vary. While some women may experience significant relief from their symptoms, others may not see the same level of improvement. It’s important to note that the effectiveness of the product can depend on various factors, including the severity of symptoms and individual body chemistry.
- Potential side effects. Although rare, some individuals may experience mild side effects such as gastrointestinal discomfort or allergic reactions to certain ingredients in the product. It’s essential to read the label, follow the recommended dosage, and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or pre-existing medical conditions.
- Not a substitute for professional advice. While estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management can provide support during menopause, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. It’s recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
- Cost. As with any specialized supplement, estroven® Menopause Relief Weight Management may have a higher cost compared to general multivitamins or other menopause support products. The cost factor should be considered when evaluating its suitability for long-term use.
By understanding the pros and cons of Estroven Menopause Relief, you can make a more informed decision regarding its use for your specific menopause symptoms.
How to Use?
When starting to use Estroven, it’s important to follow the recommended dosage and instructions to ensure the most effective relief from your menopause symptoms. Typically, the dosage for Estroven is one capsule or caplet per day, depending on which form you have chosen.
Make sure to take the dose around the same time each day to maintain consistency and improve the effectiveness of the supplement.
Before taking the capsule or caplet, carefully read the label for any specific instructions or warnings. It’s best to take Estroven with a full glass of water and, if possible, with a meal, to help with absorption and minimize any potential stomach upset.
It’s important to note that while some people may experience relief from their menopause symptoms within a short period, the full benefits of Estroven may take several weeks to become apparent. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see immediate results. Instead, give your body time to adjust and continue taking the supplement as directed.
In addition to following the recommended dosage, you may find it helpful to incorporate other lifestyle changes to support your overall health and well-being during menopause. This can include maintaining a balanced diet, getting regular exercise, practicing stress management techniques, and ensuring you get adequate sleep.
Lastly, always consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement or if you have concerns about possible interactions with other medications you may be taking. Your healthcare provider can guide you on the most appropriate options and ensure that Estroven is the right choice for your individual needs and situation.
Black cohosh root extract was shown in an animal study to reduce weight gain, but this doesn’t necessarily prove the same in humans, and the equivalent dose was vastly higher than the dose in Estroven Weight Management. However, it seems no human trials are proving this ingredient effective yet.
Soy isoflavones were studied in a meta-review published in the Nutrition journal for their effect on weight loss. The supplement was found to cause weight loss and the most effective dose was under 100 milligrams (mg), making the 56 mg in Estroven an effective dose.
Another medical review analyzed the chemical compounds in soy isoflavones, and concluded that they “could have health benefits in human obesity.”
On the other hand, CQR-300 is a trademarked extract of Cissus quadrangularis, which is a plant in the grape family that’s native to parts of Africa and Asia. A clinical trial published in the Lipids in Health and Disease journal found that this ingredient reduced obesity “regardless of diet” which is impressive.
However, the dose used in the study was 1,028 mg, or more than 300% of the amount in a serving of Estroven.
In another clinical trial, this time using the same dosage as in Estroven, found that Cissus was effective for weight loss. Study participants taking Cissus extract lost nearly 10% of their body fat over the course of eight weeks.
In the context of supplements or medications, titanium dioxide is often used as a coloring agent to give tablets and capsules a white or opaque appearance. However, there have been concerns raised about the safety of titanium dioxide nanoparticles. These nanoparticles are smaller in size and can potentially enter cells and tissues, leading to potential adverse effects.
The effectiveness of Estroven Weight Management for weight loss is considered likely due to the presence of two ingredients that are deemed to be adequately dosed based on a review of clinical studies. However, the supplement is not currently recommended due to the inclusion of titanium dioxide, as discussed in the previous section.
While using Estroven Menopause Relief, it’s important to be aware of the potential side effects. Although many individuals experience minimal or no side effects, some common ones include rash, headaches, bleeding, and stomach upset.
Your experience with Estroven may vary, but keep in mind that rashes can occur as a result of an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients in the product. If you notice any signs of a rash, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Headaches can sometimes occur when using this product. To minimize this side effect, it is crucial to follow the recommended dosage instructions for Estroven. If your headaches persist, consider speaking with your healthcare provider for further advice.
Another potential side effect of Estroven is bleeding. Irregular or breakthrough bleeding could occur, particularly during the initial stages of using the product. This is usually temporary and often resolves on its own. However, if the bleeding is severe or prolonged, it is essential to seek medical attention.
Stomach upset is also a possibility when taking Estroven. To decrease the likelihood of this side effect, try taking the supplement with food. If the stomach upset continues or worsens, consult your healthcare provider.
Remember, it’s crucial to follow the recommended dosage and usage instructions for Estroven to minimize any side effects. If you experience persistent or severe side effects, don’t hesitate to contact your healthcare provider for guidance.
Many users appreciate Estroven for its ability to alleviate common menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings. You may find that the product’s blend of natural ingredients, including soy isoflavones and black cohosh, can provide much-needed relief and comfort during this life transition.
Multiple reviewers also report that Estroven helped improve their quality of sleep, allowing them to wake up feeling more refreshed and energized. This aspect might particularly interest you if you’re struggling with sleep disturbances due to menopause.
It’s worth noting that several customers experienced noticeable improvements within a few weeks of using the product consistently, but others mentioned that it took a bit longer to see results. As with any supplement, individual experiences can vary, and your own response to Estroven may be different from others.
Some users express concern about potential side effects, such as gastrointestinal discomfort or headaches, after taking Estroven. While these instances were relatively rare, it’s crucial for you to monitor how your body reacts to the supplement and consult with your healthcare provider if you experience any adverse reactions.
To sum it up, customer reviews suggest that Estroven may be a beneficial product for alleviating menopause symptoms, helping to improve sleep quality, and providing a natural, accessible solution. It’s essential for you to consider the experiences of others, your individual needs, and potential side effects when evaluating if Estroven might be the right fit for you.
What Do Experts Say?
Estroven is a menopause relief supplement that contains ingredients like black cohosh and soy isoflavones. While black cohosh has been traditionally used to alleviate menopause symptoms, experts note that more research is needed to fully understand its effectiveness and safety.
The same applies to soy isoflavones, which have been studied for their potential benefits in managing menopause symptoms. However, the results from these studies have been mixed, and individual responses to soy isoflavones may vary.
Weight management during menopause is a common concern, and Estroven Menopause Relief Weight Management aims to address this issue. Some experts acknowledge that certain ingredients, such as Cissus quadrangularis extract, may support metabolic health and healthy weight management.
However, it is important to emphasize that there is no magic solution or one-size-fits-all approach to weight management during menopause. Experts generally recommend a comprehensive strategy that includes a balanced diet, regular exercise, and lifestyle modifications for long-term weight management.
When it comes to menopause relief and weight management, experts stress the importance of a personalized approach. Menopause symptoms and weight management are highly individualized experiences, and what works for one person may not work for another.
Consulting with a healthcare professional, such as a gynecologist or a registered dietitian, is highly recommended. These professionals can provide personalized guidance and recommendations based on individual needs and health conditions, taking into account the latest research and evidence available.
It is important to note that direct expert commentary specific to Estroven may be limited. As with any supplement, individual results may vary, and it is crucial to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.
They can provide personalized advice and help determine the most suitable approach for managing menopause symptoms and supporting overall health.
Who Is It Good For?
Estroven is primarily designed for women who are experiencing perimenopause or other symptoms related to hormonal imbalance. If you’re struggling with hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, or sleep disturbances, Estroven may provide relief and support to manage these challenges.
When considering Estroven, it’s essential to understand that this supplement is a natural product, making it a potentially safer alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT). If you’re hesitant about starting HRT or cannot undergo HRT due to medical reasons, Estroven may be suitable for you09.
This supplement is formulated with a blend of herbs and nutrients, such as black cohosh and soy isoflavones, known to help balance hormones and reduce menopausal symptoms. While individual results may vary, many women find relief from their menopause-related symptoms upon using Estroven consistently.
However, it’s worth noting that Estroven might not be suitable for everyone. If you’re pregnant, nursing, or have a known allergy to any of its ingredients, it’s best to consult your healthcare professional before starting this supplement.
Additionally, some women might experience mild side effects, such as digestive discomfort or a headache, when trying Estroven for the first time. It’s important to pay attention to your body’s response and assess whether the supplement is right for you.
Hence, Estroven may be a good option if you’re in perimenopause, experiencing menopausal symptoms, or looking for a natural alternative to HRT. As always, before starting any new supplement, it’s essential to consult with your healthcare professional to ensure it’s the best choice for your individual needs and health circumstances.
Who Should Avoid It?
While Estroven may provide relief for menopause symptoms, it’s not suitable for everyone. If you’re considering hormone replacement therapy (HRT), discuss your options with a healthcare professional before trying Estroven.
There are several reasons why you might want to avoid Estroven:
- Allergies: If you’re allergic to any of its ingredients (such as black cohosh or soy), you should steer clear of Estroven. Avoiding it can prevent adverse reactions like cutaneous vasculitis.
- Hormone-sensitive conditions: Women with hormone-sensitive conditions, including some types of breast cancer, must consult their doctors before using Estroven. Soy products found in Estroven may not be appropriate for women with breast cancer. It’s best to stick with non-GMO fermented soy if your doctor advises it.
Remember, it’s crucial to speak with a healthcare professional before starting any treatment, including Estroven, especially if you have existing health concerns or are undergoing other medical treatments.
If you’re considering using Estroven to alleviate your menopausal symptoms, it’s important to explore other alternatives as well, such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and prescription medications.
HRT is a popular option for menopausal women to help alleviate symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and vaginal dryness. It involves taking hormones, like estrogen or a combination of estrogen and progesterone, to balance the decline in hormone levels that occurs during menopause.
Some studies suggest that HRT is effective in reducing these symptoms, but also note that it might not be suitable for everyone due to potential risks and side effects.
Prescription medications are another option for managing vasomotor symptoms related to menopause, such as hot flashes and night sweats. For example, SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) are sometimes prescribed to women who cannot use HRT or prefer a non-hormonal approach.
These medications work by affecting the brain’s serotonin levels, which can help regulate temperature and mood.
In addition to these treatment options, lifestyle changes can also be beneficial in managing menopausal symptoms. Some suggestions include regular exercise, maintaining a healthy diet, and practicing relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga.
Remember, when considering different alternatives for managing menopausal symptoms, it’s essential to consult with your healthcare provider to determine the best course of action for your individual needs.
Cost and Where to Buy
When considering Estroven Menopause Relief, you might wonder about the cost and where you can purchase it. Estroven is available in various brick-and-mortar stores and prominent online retailers such as Amazon.
The cost of Estroven varies depending on the specific product variant and the retailer. On average, prices range from $15 to $30 for a one-month supply. Keep in mind that online retailers may offer discounts or special promotions, so it’s recommended to compare prices before making a purchase.
Here are a few common Estroven products and their typical price range:
- Estroven Maximum Strength: $15 – $25
- Estroven Sleep Cool: $15 – $25
- Estroven Energy: $15 – $25
Note: These prices are approximate and can change over time.
To ensure you’re buying a genuine product, always purchase from reputable retailers or directly from the Estroven website. If you come across products claiming to be Estroven but priced significantly lower or higher, be cautious as they might not be genuine.
When buying Estroven Menopause Relief, make sure to read the product label and carefully follow the instructions to get the best results. The effectiveness of this supplement may vary depending on individual factors, so it’s crucial to manage your expectations while using Estroven. And, as always, consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement for your symptoms.
Is It Worth It?
Estroven Menopause Relief is a popular product designed to help manage the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause. You may be wondering if it’s worth investing in this product, so let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
One of the main benefits of Estroven is its natural ingredients that are specifically formulated to target menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and sleep interruptions. Considering its natural approach, you might be more inclined to give it a try, especially if you’re wary of using hormone therapy.
Another positive aspect is the availability of several different Estroven formulations. These cater to different individual needs, allowing you to find the one that might best suit your particular symptoms.
However, it’s essential to bear in mind that the results of Estroven can vary between individuals. Some users might experience significant relief from their menopause symptoms, while others might notice little to no difference. It is crucial to have realistic expectations and remember that what works for someone else might not necessarily work for you.
In terms of cost, Estroven is considered reasonably priced when compared to prescription medications and hormone replacement therapies. The relatively affordable nature of the product might encourage you to try it out and see if it provides any relief from your menopause symptoms.
As with any supplement, it’s essential to consult your healthcare provider before using Estroven, especially if you have any existing medical conditions or are taking prescription medications.
Estroven may be a worthy option for you to explore if you’re seeking a natural, non-hormonal approach to manage your menopause symptoms. Evaluate the pros and cons carefully and consult with your healthcare provider to determine if it’s the right choice for your situation.
It is evident that Estroven, a dietary supplement targeting menopause symptoms, has gained a significant following among women seeking relief. Many individuals have reported finding comfort and support through its natural ingredients.
Key ingredients like black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and melatonin are often praised as natural remedies. Estroven offers various formulations to address specific needs, such as sleep support or weight management, allowing customization for individual situations.
While customer testimonials should be considered, it’s important to note that the effectiveness of Estroven is subjective, with varying results among users. Consulting with a healthcare provider before starting any new supplement, including Estroven, is essential. They can provide personalized guidance based on individual health needs and determine if it’s a suitable option.
Additionally, maintaining a balanced diet, engaging in regular physical activity, and practicing stress reduction techniques are crucial aspects of managing menopause.
It’s worth noting that Estroven contains titanium dioxide, a compound used as a coloring agent. While considered safe in small amounts, some concerns have been raised about the safety of titanium dioxide nanoparticles. Therefore, it’s important to stay informed and make informed decisions regarding its use.
By combining healthy lifestyle habits with an informed and cautious approach to Estroven, individuals can equip themselves to effectively manage menopause symptoms.
Estroven Menopause Relief is a dietary supplement designed to help alleviate menopause symptoms. In this FAQ section, you will find essential information about the product.
What is Estroven Menopause Relief?
Estroven Menopause Relief is a dietary supplement formulated with a blend of vitamins, minerals, and natural ingredients to provide relief from common menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings.
How does Estroven Menopause Relief work?
Estroven Menopause Relief works by providing your body with essential nutrients and natural ingredients that help to balance hormone levels, reduce inflammation, and promote relaxation. These ingredients work together to alleviate common menopause symptoms.
How should I take Estroven Menopause Relief?
Take one caplet daily with food. As with any dietary supplement, it is recommended to consult your healthcare professional before starting.
Are there any side effects?
Estroven Menopause Relief is generally considered safe, as the formula is composed of natural ingredients. However, some individuals may experience mild side effects, such as gastrointestinal discomfort, headaches, or allergic reactions. It’s essential to always consult with your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse effects or have concerns about your health.
Can I take Estroven Menopause Relief alongside other medications or supplements?
It is recommended to consult with your healthcare professional before takingEstroven Menopause Relief alongside other medications or supplements. This is to ensure that there are no potential interactions or adverse effects due to the combination of ingredients.
By incorporating Estroven Menopause Relief into your daily routine, you may be able to find relief from your menopause symptoms and take control of your physical well-being.
- Bansal, Ramandeep, and Neelam Aggarwal. “Menopausal Hot Flashes: A Concise Review.” Journal of Mid-Life Health, vol. 10, no. 1, 2019, pp. 6–13, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6459071/, https://doi.org/10.4103/jmh.JMH_7_19. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Gordon, Marc S., et al. “Effect of the Mode of Croscarmellose Sodium Incorporation on Tablet Dissolution and Friability.” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 79, no. 1, Jan. 1990, pp. 43–47, https://doi.org/10.1002/jps.2600790111. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Grande, Fedora, and Paola Tucci. “Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles: A Risk for Human Health?” Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 16, no. 9, 2016, pp. 762–769, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26996620/, https://doi.org/10.2174/1389557516666160321114341. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Hobbs, Cheryl A., et al. “Magnesium Stearate, a Widely-Used Food Additive, Exhibits a Lack of in Vitro and in Vivo Genotoxic Potential.” Toxicology Reports, vol. 4, 2017, pp. 554–559, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5655391/, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.toxrep.2017.10.003. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Humphries, Karin H., and Sabrina Gill. “Risks and Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy: The Evidence Speaks.” CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal, vol. 168, no. 8, 15 Apr. 2003, pp. 1001–1010, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC152685/.
- Klemm, Dieter, et al. “Cellulose: Fascinating Biopolymer and Sustainable Raw Material.” Angewandte Chemie International Edition, vol. 44, no. 22, 30 May 2005, pp. 3358–3393, https://doi.org/10.1002/anie.200460587.
- Kuate, Dieudonne, et al. “The Use of Cissus Quadrangularis (CQR-300) in the Management of Components of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Participants.” Natural Product Communications, vol. 10, no. 7, 1 July 2015, pp. 1281–1286, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26411031/. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Martin, K. R. “The Chemistry of Silica and Its Potential Health Benefits.” The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, vol. 11, no. 2, 1 Mar. 2007, pp. 94–97, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17435951. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Mohapatra, Sradhanjali, et al. “Benefits of Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa) for Women Health: An Up-Close and In-Depth Review.” Pharmaceuticals, vol. 15, no. 3, 23 Feb. 2022, p. 278, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8953734/, https://doi.org/10.3390/ph15030278.
- Nash, Robert J, et al. The Use of a Stem and Leaf Aqueous Extract ofCissus Quadrangularis(CQR-300) to Reduce Body Fat and Other Components of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight Participants. Vol. 25, no. 1, 1 Jan. 2019, pp. 98–106, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6352552/, https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2018.0016. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Oben, Julius, et al. “The Use of a Cissus Quadrangularis Formulation in the Management of Weight Loss and Metabolic Syndrome.” Lipids in Health and Disease, vol. 5, 2006, p. 24, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC1570348/, https://doi.org/10.1186/1476-511X-5-24. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Ørgaard, Anne, and Lotte Jensen. “The Effects of Soy Isoflavones on Obesity.” Experimental Biology and Medicine, vol. 233, no. 9, Sept. 2008, pp. 1066–1080, https://doi.org/10.3181/0712-mr-347. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Rachoń, Dominik, et al. “Effects of Black Cohosh Extract on Body Weight Gain, Intra-Abdominal Fat Accumulation, Plasma Lipids and Glucose Tolerance in Ovariectomized Sprague–Dawley Rats.” Maturitas, vol. 60, no. 3-4, July 2008, pp. 209–215, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.maturitas.2008.06.001. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Ranjan, Piyush, et al. “Weight Management Module for Perimenopausal Women: A Practical Guide for Gynecologists.” Journal of Mid-Life Health, vol. 10, no. 4, 2019, p. 165, https://doi.org/10.4103/jmh.jmh_155_19.
- “Soy Isoflavone Supplementation Could Reduce Body Weight and Improve Glucose Metabolism in Non-Asian Postmenopausal Women—a Meta-Analysis.” Nutrition, vol. 29, no. 1, 1 Jan. 2013, pp. 8–14, www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0899900712001438, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nut.2012.03.019. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Taylor-Swanson, Lisa, et al. “The Dynamics of Stress and Fatigue across Menopause: Attractors, Coupling, and Resilience.” Menopause (New York, N.Y.), vol. 25, no. 4, 1 Apr. 2018, pp. 380–390, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29189603/, https://doi.org/10.1097/GME.0000000000001025. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Tomiyama, A Janet. “Stress and Obesity.” Annual Review of Psychology, vol. 70, no. 1, 2019, pp. 703–718, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29927688, https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-psych-010418-102936. Accessed 10 June 2023.
- Vitale, Daniela Cristina, et al. “Isoflavones: Estrogenic Activity, Biological Effect and Bioavailability.” European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, vol. 38, no. 1, 17 Nov. 2012, pp. 15–25, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13318-012-0112-y.
Next, check out some recent reviews you might find useful: