Table of Contents
If you’re always on the go and struggle to find time to eat healthy, Kencko smoothies might be just what you need. Kencko is a subscription-based service that delivers organic, freeze-dried smoothie powders straight to your door.
The company claims that their smoothies are a convenient and healthy way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables, without the hassle of preparing them yourself.
But are Kencko smoothies really worth the investment? According to customer reviews, the taste and texture of the smoothies can be hit or miss. Some people love the convenience and nutritional value of the powders, while others find them lacking in flavor and freshness.
In this Kencko review, we’ll take a closer look at the company’s products, pricing, and customer feedback to help you decide if Kencko smoothies are right for you.
What is Kencko?
If you’re looking for a convenient and healthy way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables, Kencko might be the solution you’ve been searching for.
Kencko is a company that offers organic instant smoothies in powder form, which you can mix with water, milk, or your favorite smoothie base to create a delicious and nutritious drink in just seconds.
What are the benefits of Kencko?
One of the main benefits of Kencko is the convenience it offers. With busy schedules and on-the-go lifestyles, it can be challenging to find the time to prepare and consume fresh fruits and vegetables.
Kencko’s instant smoothies make it easy to get your daily dose of produce, no matter where you are or how busy your day is.
Another advantage of Kencko is the quality of the ingredients. All of their smoothies are made with organic fruits and vegetables, and they are free from artificial additives, preservatives, and added sugars.
This means you can feel good about what you’re putting into your body and avoid the negative health effects associated with processed foods.
Kencko also offers a wide variety of flavors, so you can find the perfect smoothie to suit your taste preferences. Whether you prefer sweet and fruity or rich and chocolatey, there is a Kencko smoothie for you.
What are the downsides of Kencko?
One potential downside of Kencko is the price. Compared to other smoothie options, Kencko’s instant smoothies can be more expensive, especially if you consume them on a regular basis. Additionally, some people may find that the texture of the smoothies is not as satisfying as freshly blended smoothies.
Another potential downside is the environmental impact. While Kencko is committed to using sustainable and eco-friendly practices, the packaging for the instant smoothies is not currently recyclable, which can contribute to waste.
Overall, while there are some potential downsides to Kencko, the convenience and quality of the product make it a compelling option for anyone looking to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into their diet.
According to the Kencko website, their products contain a variety of fruits and vegetables, including mango, papaya, strawberry, passionfruit, orange, carrot, beet, apple, cacao, broccoli, ginger, kiwi, peach, pineapple, plum, turmeric, and blue spirulina.
How does Kencko work?
If you’re wondering how Kencko works, you’re not alone. Kencko is a smoothie subscription service that delivers organic, freeze-dried smoothie packets straight to your door. Here’s how it works:
What are the ingredients in Kencko?
Kencko smoothies are made with 100% organic fruits and vegetables, with no added sugar or artificial additives.
The company claims to choose only fresh, ripe organically grown produce “from the farm,” then flash freezes them to ensure they lose no minerals, vitamins, fiber, carbohydrates, or protein.
The ingredients are then blended into a powder and packaged into individual servings for easy use.
How does Kencko taste?
Kencko smoothies come in a variety of flavors, including Pineapple, Mango, Cucumber, Spinach, and Carrot. Reviews of the taste vary, with some customers loving the flavors and others finding them bland or powdery.
However, many customers appreciate the convenience of having a healthy smoothie option that requires no prep work.
How to prepare Kencko?
Preparing a Kencko smoothie is easy. Simply add one packet of the freeze-dried powder to 12-16 ounces of water, milk, or plant-based milk, and shake or blend until smooth.
Some customers recommend using a blender or shaker bottle to ensure the powder is fully mixed and the texture is smooth. Kencko also offers a subscription service that delivers smoothie packets to your door on a regular basis, making it easy to stay stocked up on healthy smoothie options.
If you’re looking for a convenient and healthy way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables, Kencko might be the solution you need.
This Kencko review will provide you with an overview of the product, as well as personal experiences, customer reviews, and expert opinions.
Personal experience with Kencko
After trying Kencko for a week, you’ll find that it’s a quick and easy way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables.
The smoothies are easy to make and taste great. The convenience of having the smoothie packets delivered to your door is a plus. The only downside is that the smoothies can be a bit pricey.
Customer reviews of Kencko
Customers have generally positive things to say about Kencko. Many appreciate the convenience of the smoothie packets and the fact that they’re made from organic, non-GMO ingredients.
Some customers have reported that the smoothies taste great and are a good way to get their daily dose of fruits and vegetables. However, some customers have reported that they don’t like the taste of the smoothies or that they’re too expensive.
Expert reviews of Kencko
Experts have generally positive things to say about Kencko. Some experts have praised the product for its convenience and the fact that it’s made from organic, non-GMO ingredients.
Others have noted that the smoothies are a good way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables. However, some experts have noted that the smoothies can be a bit pricey.
Is Kencko Worth It?
If you’re considering trying Kencko, you may be wondering if it’s worth the investment. Here, we’ll take a closer look at the cost of Kencko compared to other similar products, as well as whether or not it’s a good value for your money.
Cost Comparison with Other Similar Products
Compared to other similar products, Kencko is priced on the higher end. However, it’s important to note that Kencko uses only organic fruits and vegetables, which can be more expensive than conventionally grown produce.
Additionally, Kencko’s packaging is eco-friendly, which can also contribute to the higher cost.
When comparing Kencko to other similar products, such as smoothie delivery services or pre-made smoothie packets, it’s important to consider the convenience factor.
With Kencko, you can easily make a healthy smoothie in seconds, without the hassle of measuring and blending ingredients. This convenience may be worth the higher cost for some people.
Is Kencko a Good Value?
Whether or not Kencko is a good value for your money depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you value convenience and organic ingredients, and are willing to pay a premium for those benefits, then Kencko may be a good value for you.
It’s also worth noting that Kencko offers a subscription service, which can help reduce the cost per smoothie. Additionally, if you use a promo code, you can get a free bottle of Kencko to try before committing to a subscription.
Ultimately, whether or not Kencko is worth it comes down to your personal priorities and budget.
If you’re looking for a convenient way to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet, and are willing to pay a premium for organic ingredients and eco-friendly packaging, then Kencko may be a good fit for you.
Alternatives to Kencko
If you’re looking for alternatives to Kencko, there are a number of other options available that offer similar products and benefits. Here are a few to consider:
- Tusol Wellness: This company offers a range of superfood smoothie mixes and meal replacements that are designed to support overall health and wellness. With ingredients like organic greens, adaptogenic herbs, and plant-based protein, Tusol products are a great choice for anyone looking to boost their nutrition and energy levels.
- Daily Harvest: Another popular option, Daily Harvest offers a variety of nearly-ready smoothies, bowls, and meals that are delivered straight to your door. With flavors like Blueberry Hemp and Mango Turmeric, these products are both delicious and convenient.
- Après: If you’re looking for a flavored vegan protein drink, Après is a great choice. With flavors like Mint Cacao and Sea Salt Chocolate, these drinks are perfect for post-workout recovery or as a mid-day snack.
While these alternatives may not offer the exact same products as Kencko, they are all great options for anyone looking to improve their nutrition and overall health.
Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal replacement or a tasty snack to keep you going throughout the day, there’s sure to be an option that’s right for you.
Conclusion – Is It Worth It?
After researching and trying Kencko for yourself, you may be wondering if it’s worth it. The answer is subjective and depends on your personal preferences and needs. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Nutrition: Kencko’s smoothies are made with organic fruits and vegetables, providing a convenient way to consume a variety of nutrients. However, it’s important to note that some nutrients may be lost during the freeze-drying process.
- Convenience: If you’re always on-the-go or have a busy lifestyle, Kencko’s single-serving packets can be a convenient way to get a quick and healthy snack or meal replacement. However, if you have more time to prepare your own smoothies or meals, Kencko may not be necessary.
- Taste: Taste is subjective, but many reviewers have praised Kencko’s smoothies for their delicious flavors. However, some reviewers have noted that certain flavors may be too sweet or have a strong aftertaste.
- Price: Kencko’s prices may be higher than other smoothie delivery services or DIY smoothie options. However, Kencko offers discounts for subscriptions and bulk orders.
Ultimately, whether or not Kencko is worth it for you depends on your individual needs and preferences.
If you value convenience and high-quality ingredients, and are willing to pay a premium price, Kencko may be a good option for you. However, if you prioritize taste or cost-effectiveness, you may want to explore other options.
What is Kencko?
Kencko is a company that makes organic, freeze-dried smoothies. The smoothies come in convenient packets that you can mix with water or your favorite milk to create a healthy and delicious drink.
What are the ingredients in Kencko smoothies?
Kencko smoothies are made with organic fruits and vegetables. The ingredients vary depending on the flavor, but some of the ingredients you may find in Kencko smoothies include bananas, strawberries, kale, spinach, and beets.
Are Kencko smoothies gluten-free?
Yes, Kencko smoothies are gluten-free. They are also non-GMO and do not contain any artificial additives or added sugars.
How do I prepare Kencko smoothies?
To prepare a Kencko smoothie, simply mix the packet with water or your favorite milk. You can use a blender or shaker bottle to mix the smoothie, or you can simply stir it with a spoon. The smoothies are designed to be quick and easy to prepare.
What flavors of Kencko smoothies are available?
Kencko offers a variety of flavors, including Peach, Berry, Mango, and Greens. You can also purchase a variety pack that includes all of the flavors.
Can I use Kencko smoothies as a meal replacement?
While Kencko smoothies are a healthy and nutritious snack, they are not intended to be used as a meal replacement. It’s important to maintain a balanced diet that includes a variety of foods.
Is Kencko a sustainable company?
Yes, Kencko is a Certified B Corporation dedicated to helping create a sustainable economy. The company uses organic ingredients and sustainable packaging, and they are committed to reducing their carbon footprint.
1. Butu M, Rodino S. Fruit and vegetable-based beverages—Nutritional properties and health benefits. Natural Beverages. Elsevier; 2019:303-338. https://www.sciencedirect.com
2. Siddiq M, Sogi DS, Roidoung S. Mango processing and processed products. Handbook of Mango fruit: Production, postharvest science, processing technology and nutrition. Wiley Online Library; 2017:195-216. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com
3. Daagema A, Orafa P, Igbua F. Nutritional potentials and uses of pawpaw (Carica papaya): A review. European Journal of Nutrition & Food Safety. 2020:52-66. https://www.academia.edu
4. Miller K, Feucht W, Schmid M. Bioactive compounds of strawberry and blueberry and their potential health effects based on human intervention studies: A brief overview. Nutrients. 2019;11(7):1510. https://www.mdpi.com
5. Chau C, Huang Y. Characterization of passion fruit seed fibres—a potential fibre source. Food Chemistry. 2004;85(2):189-194. https://www.sciencedirect.com
6. Tiwari U. Production of fruit-based smoothies. Fruit juices. Elsevier; 2018:261-278. https://www.sciencedirect.com
7. Formica-Oliveira AC, Martínez-Hernández GB, Aguayo E, Gómez PA, Artés F, Artés-Hernández F. A functional smoothie from carrots with induced enhanced phenolic content. Food and Bioprocess Technology. 2017;10:491-502. https://link.springer.com
8. Gil KA, Nowicka P, Wojdyło A, Serreli G, Deiana M, Tuberoso CIG. Antioxidant activity and inhibition of digestive enzymes of new strawberry tree fruit/apple smoothies. Antioxidants. 2023;12(4):805. https://www.mdpi.com
9. Jolayemi O, Adeyeye O. Assessment of nutrient and storage stabilizing potential of ginger and garlic on composite fruit smoothies. Asian Food Science Journal. 2018;4(3):1-15. https://journalafsj.com
10. Hussain SZ, Naseer B, Qadri T, Fatima T, Bhat TA. Peach (Prunus Persica)—morphology, taxonomy, composition and health benefits. Fruits grown in highland regions of the Himalayas: Nutritional and health benefits. Springer; 2021:207-217. https://link.springer.com
11. Onodugo N, Agbo E, Ikwumere C, et al. Nutritional composition and sensory properties of smoothies produced from Pineapple (Ananus Comosus), Watermelon (Citrus Lanatus Thumb) and Mango (Mangifera Indica l). Journal For Family & Society Research. 2022;1(2). https://jfsr.afass.org.ng
12. Eliseeva T. Plum juice–10 Scientifically proven health benefits. Journal of Healthy Nutrition and Dietetics. 2022;3(21):65-70. https://cyberleninka.ru/article
13. Shah R. Meet the turmeric-detox healthy aging pathway. Alternative Medicine. 2023;(68):12-14. https://www.proquest.com
14. Gershwin ME, Belay A. Spirulina in human nutrition and health. CRC press; 2007. https://www.taylorfrancis.com
Next, check out some recent reviews you might find useful: