Table of Contents
About Balance Of Nature
Eating vegetables provides a host of health benefits. People who eat a lot of fruits and vegetables are more likely to have a lower risk of developing certain chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and cancer.
In addition, lower calorie intake may be possible by eating vegetables. Vegetables offer nutrients necessary for the health and maintenance of your body. [Lorenzoni, 2019] [Zhang, 2009]
Imagine a pill that contains all your favorite vitamins, vegetables, fiber, and spices. Wouldn’t it be great? This review of Balance of Nature is designed to see if the description fits.
Yes, you guessed it. Keep reading as I take a deep dive into the Balance of Nature products. This article will give you all the information you need in order to decide whether to use the brand’s vitamin supplements.
What Is Balance Of Nature?
Balance of Nature is a fruit and vegetable supplement. The makers state that the veggie capsules are made from organically cultivated produce.
This product is intended to aid digestion. Since health starts in your gut, it can also benefit the whole body. [Lyon, 2018] You may experience loose stool as you become more familiar with the product. However, this isn’t something you can’t manage.
Balance of Nature Ingredients
All of Balance of Nature’s ingredients are organic, whole foods. They do not contain any preservatives, artificial sweetness, pesticides, synthetic materials, or additives. They are also GMO-free and gluten-free.
Their entire wellness system contains healthy fruits and vegetables capsules as well as a spice & fiber blend making it top-selling.
To preferred clients, Balance of Nature offers training for psychological and physical well-being. The Health Coaching Program may be available to you if you purchase a premium user subscription.
The customized combinations of Balance of Nature’s vegetable and fruit powders are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
Let’s now take a look at the ingredients of each product in Balance of Nature’s dietary supplement line.
The Balance of Nature capsules contain three vegetable capsules:
- Maintain blend (731 mg)
- Protect mix (719 mg)
- Repair blend (561 mg)
Maintain includes tomato, apple, papaya, strawberry, grape, wild blueberry, banana, and aloe vera.
The Protect mix includes grapefruit, cranberry, tart cherry, wild blueberry, grape apple, orange, and aloe vera.
The Repair supplement mix contains ingredients like aloe vera, raspberry, sweet cherry, mango, lemon, and pineapple.
The product range includes three tablets of Balance of Nature Vegetables:
- Maintain blend (720 mg)
- Protect mix (713 mg)
- Repair blend (576 mg)
The Maintain blend supplement includes zucchini, kale, wheatgrass, white onion, cauliflower, broccoli, green cabbage, spinach, celery, and broccoli.
Protect mix contains carrot, garlic, cayenne pepper, red onion, soybean, red cabbage, kale, wheatgrass, sweet potato, shiitake mushroom, and potato.
The Repair mix includes kale, soybean, carrot, zucchini, spinach, celery, and cauliflower.
Fiber & Spice Supplement
Fiber & Spice Mix is a supplement that contains the following components:
- Balanced Whole Fiber Blend (10 g)
- Protect and Repair Whole Spice Blend (3 g)
A whole apple, whole psyllium husk, a whole monk fruit, and flaxseed make up the Balanced Whole Fiber Blend.
The Protect and Repair Whole Spice Formula contains turmeric, coriander, fennel, cumin, cinnamon, fenugreek, ginger, cardamom, clove, mustard, nutmeg, and allspice.
The manufacturer claims the goods are all-natural and do not contain any synthetic components. They are manufactured in the United States according to the highest manufacturing standards.
It is claimed that both men and women can benefit from these tablets. The product contains a mixture of natural ingredients, making it one of the most powerful products available for people looking to lose weight or improve their overall well-being.
Initial evidence suggests that Balance of Nature can protect rats from cancer cells. During the study 9 animals out of 10 in the control group (placebo) developed a tumor, making the tumor probability 90%; the primary tumor node was detected on the 5th to 7th day.
In the Balance of Nature group, 10 out of 14 animals developed a primary node, making the tumor probability 70% with a 1-2 day delay vs placebo: on the 7th to 9th day. [Andrea]
There is also some evidence that Balance of Nature can increase milk production. [Vasiliev] This was shown in rats.
A clinical trial appeared to indicate that Balance of Nature could speed recovery from liver damage. [Clinical Trial] One of the leading causes of liver damage is alcohol consumption, so it follows that Balance of Nature could benefit those that drink regularly.
How To Take Balance Of Nature Capsules
Each fruit variety comes with a 90-capsule container. It is recommended that you take three capsules daily along with a glass of water. The same applies to the vegetable product. Try adding the capsules to your diet. Even though the product is all-natural it is crucial that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
It is also claimed that the capsules are safe for both pregnant and nursing women, as well as children.
That said, it is known that Balance of Nature can cause adverse reactions when combined with other drugs. [Zeratsky, 2022] It’s best to seek the advice of a professional before taking prescription drugs at the same time as Balance of Nature.
- Balance of Nature contains many fruits. It is great because it may be used by people with a variety of health problems. That said, most of the supplements only contain a few ingredients.
- The ingredients are grown organically.
- It is impossible to overdose.
- These items are beneficial for both children and adults.
- It is safe for breastfeeding and pregnant women, but it would be a good idea to consult your doctor before you take it.
- It’s a gluten-free, GMO-free, and artificial-sugar-free product.
- Grapefruit in the product could potentially cause an adverse drug reaction. [Zeratsky, 2022]
- It is a premium product with a price tag to match ($67-90, depending on the product).
- The growth of fruit and vegetables varies, therefore each batch of Balance of Nature is slightly different. The product is said to be not very comparable batch to batch.
- Some people may find additional pills to be a burden, especially if they take prescription medications. Always consult your doctor before taking Balance of Nature if you take other pharmaceuticals simultaneously.
- Received FDA warning letter
Potential Side Effects
Some Balance of Nature products contain citrus fruit. Grapefruit and certain citrus fruit, like Seville oranges, may interfere with some types of prescription medication.
These interactions shouldn’t be taken lightly. They can cause serious health problems. Ask your pharmacist or doctor about the interaction of prescription medications with grapefruit or other citrus products.
Is It Worth It?
If you don’t enjoy eating fruits and vegetables, or find it difficult to consume enough each day, Balance of Nature may be an option for you. The Fiber & Spice Blend is a great option if you have difficulty getting enough fiber.
Bear in mind that the FDA has given a warning to the company regarding accurate labeling. You may not be able to tell exactly what you are getting. This is why it’s important to research your options and weigh your options before purchasing.
You could purchase Balance of Nature’s recommended membership for further guidance from the company.
Balance of Nature is safe to use under normal circumstances, but you should always consult your physician before taking it with other medications.
- Andrea. Initial Report on the Anti-Carcinogenic Effects of Balance of Nature … Pavlov State Medical University, https://cms.balanceofnature.com/admin/uploads/file/branding-guide/pavlov-cancer-study-4-30-26-pm.pdf.
- Clinical Trial – Balance of Nature. https://cms.balanceofnature.com/admin/uploads/file/branding-guide/cirrhosis-study-hep-c-study.pdf.
- Lorenzoni, Giulia, et al. “Fruit and Vegetable Concentrate Supplementation and Cardiovascular Health: A Systematic Review from a Public Health Perspective.” Journal of Clinical Medicine, vol. 8, no. 11, 8 Nov. 2019, p. 1914., https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm8111914.
- Lyon, Louisa. “All Disease Begins in the Gut’: Was Hippocrates Right?” Brain, vol. 141, no. 3, 2018, pp. 1–5., https://doi.org/10.1093/brain/awy017.
- Vasiliev, Andrei G., and Lev D. Balashov. The Effects of Balance of Nature upon Lactation in Rats. St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy, https://cms.balanceofnature.com/admin/uploads/file/branding-guide/the-effects-of-balance-of-nature-upon-lactation-in-rats.pdf.
- Zeratsky, Katherine. “Grapefruit and Medications.” Mayo Clinic, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 22 Feb. 2022, https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/food-and-nutrition/faq-20057918.
- Zhang, John, et al. “The Effect of Fruit and Vegetable Powder Mix on Hypertensive Subjects: A Pilot Study.” Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, vol. 8, no. 3, Sept. 2009, pp. 101–106., https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcm.2008.09.004.
Next, you might like to read information about brands such as Mud Wtr or Particle For Men.
Leave a Reply