In the world of fitness and health, Bulk Supplements have gained considerable attention. You might be wondering if these supplements are worth incorporating into your daily routine or if they’re just another marketing gimmick. Many people, like yourself, look to bulk supplements to enhance their workouts, boost their energy levels, and improve their overall health. But with so many options available, it’s essential to be well-informed before making a decision.
It’s not uncommon for individuals to be skeptical about the effectiveness of bulk supplements, as they often promise impressive results that may seem too good to be true. Some of the typical concerns include the quality of ingredients, possible side effects, and, of course, whether these products can truly deliver the results they claim. To help you navigate through this sea of information, our article provides a comprehensive review of popular bulk supplements.
By the end of the article, you’ll have a better understanding of the various supplements in the market, their potential benefits, and any drawbacks or concerns associated with their use. With this knowledge, you can make a well-informed decision that best suits your individual needs and preferences. So, let’s dive in and explore the world of bulk supplements together.
What is Bulk Supplements?
In the world of supplements, bulk supplements have become increasingly popular for their affordability, convenience, and variety. When choosing a bulk supplement product, it’s essential to consider factors such as the ingredients, manufacturing process, and overall quality. In this section, we will explore the basics of bulk supplements and some popular examples, focusing on aspects like creatine supplementation.
Bulk supplements refer to purchasing supplements in larger quantities than the standard retail packaging. As a result, you often receive the product in less fancy packaging or even as loose powder, but the trade-off is typically a more cost-effective option over time.
A popular bulk supplement choice among athletes is creatine. Many fitness enthusiasts and athletes incorporate creatine supplements into their routines to maximize their potential results.
When considering bulk supplements, it’s important to be aware of the ingredients that make up the products you’re interested in. In this section, we’ll briefly discuss some popular ingredients found in various bulk supplements, including ashwagandha, whey protein, magnesium, vitamin D, herbal supplements, tribulus terrestris, tongkat ali, and ginger root extract.
1. Creatine Monohydrate is a popular ingredient in many sports and fitness supplements. It helps your body produce more ATP, which is an essential energy source for your muscles. This can lead to increased strength and improved workout performance.
2. Whey Protein Isolate 90% is a high-quality protein source derived from milk. It’s often used in protein supplements due to its rapid absorption rate, which can help to repair and build muscle tissue after workouts. This particular whey protein isolate also contains sunflower lecithin, which helps with mixability.
3. Organic Pea Protein Isolate is a plant-based protein alternative for those who prefer a non-dairy option. It’s derived from yellow peas and contains a high amount of protein, making it a suitable choice for anyone looking to boost their protein intake.
4. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for centuries in traditional medicine. It’s believed to help the body manage stress better, and may also have benefits for brain health.
5. Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a crucial role in many bodily functions, including muscle function and energy metabolism. Magnesium supplements are often taken to support recovery and relaxation after exercise.
6. Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that your body needs for a variety of functions, including bone health and immune system support. Many people don’t get enough vitamin D from sunlight alone, so taking a supplement can help ensure you’re meeting your daily needs.
8. Tribulus Terrestris is a flowering plant that is believed to support hormonal balance and male reproductive health. Some research suggests it may help increase testosterone levels, though more studies are needed to confirm this effect.
9. Tongkat Ali is a herbal supplement derived from the roots of the Eurycoma longifolia plant. It’s commonly used to support libido, testosterone levels, and overall vitality.
10. Ginger Root Extract is a popular ingredient in many supplements due to its potential anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It may help support digestion, alleviate muscle pain, and improve joint health.
By familiarizing yourself with these key ingredients, you’ll be better equipped to make informed decisions about the bulk supplements that are best suited to support your specific health and fitness goals.
Bulk supplements can provide a host of health benefits that can help the body in various ways:
Filling Nutritional Gaps
Not everyone gets the recommended amount of vitamins and minerals from their diet. Bulk supplements can help fill these nutritional gaps by providing essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, B-complex, and calcium. This can help maintain your health and prevent deficiencies that can lead to various health issues.
Immune System Support
Several bulk supplements contain potent antioxidants or immune-boosting ingredients such as echinacea or zinc. These components help strengthen the body’s natural defenses against illness and infection by enhancing the immune system’s response and reducing inflammation.
Some bulk supplements contain ingredients that may contribute to weight control. These ingredients can increase metabolism, reduce appetite, or provide fiber, which aids in digestion and helps you feel full. For example, fiber supplements have clinically proven health benefits that may assist in weight management by promoting healthy digestion and satiety.
Bulk supplements can provide essential vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health. These nutrients are vital for numerous body functions, such as energy production, growth, and development. A well-balanced diet supplemented with the right vitamins and minerals can help maintain overall health and prevent chronic diseases.
Pros and Cons
When considering bulk supplements, it is essential to weigh the pros and cons to make an informed decision best suited for your needs. Here, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of bulk supplements.
- Cost-effectiveness: One of the main reasons people choose bulk supplements is the competitive pricing. Buying in larger quantities usually results in a lower cost per unit, making it more affordable for you in the long run.
- Quality: Many bulk supplement brands have a reputation for providing high-quality products. Companies often use natural ingredients and undergo rigorous testing to ensure consumers receive a safe and effective product.
- Concentration: Bulk supplements usually offer a higher concentration of the active ingredients, allowing you to receive the desired benefits with smaller dosages. This can be especially important for individuals with specific nutritional needs or fitness goals.
- Variety: You can find a wide range of bulk supplement options to cater to your unique requirements. Amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and plant extracts are just some examples of what’s available.
- Storage and shelf life: One challenge when investing in bulk supplements is properly storing them to maintain their effectiveness. Additionally, buying larger quantities could lead to situations where some products may expire before you have the chance to finish using them.
- Size and convenience: The larger packaging of bulk supplements might not be ideal if you have limited storage space or if you need to carry supplements with you throughout the day.
- Brand trust: There may be some concerns when deciding which brand to choose, as not all bulk supplement companies are created equal. It’s crucial to do your research, read reviews, and compare products from different competitors before making your decision.
- Understanding potency and dosage: With higher concentrations found in bulk supplements, it’s essential to be knowledgeable about the correct dosages and consult a healthcare professional when unsure.
Keep these factors in mind when evaluating bulk supplements and select the products that align with your needs, preferences, and goals.
When considering bulk supplements, it’s crucial for you to be aware of potential side effects. For both concentrate and isolate supplements, there are some common side effects and unique concerns for each form.
In general, the consumption of bulk supplement powders can lead to gastrointestinal disturbances. These may include bloating, gas, and stomach cramps, particularly if you’re not used to consuming large amounts of these products. To minimize these side effects, start with a lower dosage and gradually increase it as your body adjusts.
Concentrate supplements often have additional elements or compounds present, which can contribute to potential side effects. For example, some concentrate supplements may have higher levels of lactose or allergens when compared to their isolate counterparts. If you’re lactose intolerant or have allergies to specific ingredients, it’s essential to pay close attention to the composition of the concentrate supplement you choose.
Isolate supplements, on the other hand, have a higher purity level, meaning they contain fewer additional elements. While this may result in fewer side effects, it does not guarantee complete freedom from discomfort. Some people might still experience gastrointestinal issues or allergies, even with isolate supplements. It’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional before adding any new supplement to your routine.
In some cases, overconsumption of bulk supplements can lead to more serious side effects. For example, consistently taking too much protein powder can result in kidney damage or liver problems. To avoid this, it’s essential to follow the recommended dosages and guidelines provided by the supplement manufacturer and your healthcare provider.
Finally, it’s vital for you to research and choose reputable brands and products when purchasing bulk supplements. Poor quality or contaminated supplements can cause a range of health issues, from minor discomfort to severe reactions. Ensure you select products that have been tested and certified by independent third parties for quality, purity, and safety.
In conclusion, when using concentrated or isolated bulk supplements, you should be aware of potential side effects, start with lower dosages, and choose reputable brands. Always consult a healthcare professional before making significant changes to your supplement routine.
How to Use?
When incorporating bulk supplements into your daily routine, it’s crucial to follow a few guidelines to ensure the most effective results. In this section, we’ll discuss some essential tips on how to use supplements in powder form.
Firstly, always read the label carefully. The manufacturer’s instructions typically provide details about the recommended serving size and frequency of use. Some supplements may require a specific dosage based on your body weight or activity level, so tailor the amount accordingly. To maintain consistency, it’s recommended to use a measuring spoon or a scale for precise measurements.
In general, it’s a good idea to mix powdered supplements with a liquid such as water, milk, or a smoothie for better absorption. Stir the mixture well to break up any clumps and ensure the powder is fully dissolved. If you’re using multiple powder supplements, you can also consider combining them into one drink to save time. However, be mindful of potential taste and texture changes.
Moreover, the timing of supplement intake can play a significant role in optimizing its benefits. Some supplements are more efficient when taken on an empty stomach, while others might work better when consumed with a meal. Remember to do your research on the most appropriate timing for your specific supplement.
Lastly, consistency is key when it comes to using supplements. Make sure to incorporate them into your daily routine as advised. Skipping doses or irregular usage might diminish their effectiveness, so try setting reminders or building a habit around supplement consumption to reap the full benefits.
By following these guidelines while using supplements in powder form, you’ll be better equipped to nourish your body and support your health goals.
There wasn’t any widely recognized scientific research specifically on the “BulkSupplements” brand itself. However, the individual ingredients and supplements they offer, such as creatine, branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), or various vitamins and minerals, have been the subject of numerous studies over the years.
Creatine is a compound found naturally in the body, primarily in muscles. It’s also found in certain foods and is a popular supplement for enhancing muscle mass and athletic performance.
One review examines the effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance. The study found that creatine supplementation during resistance training was more effective at increasing muscle strength and weightlifting performance compared to resistance training alone.
The average increase in muscle strength following creatine supplementation was 8% greater than placebo, and the average increase in weightlifting performance was 14% greater. However, the response to creatine supplementation varied among individuals. The study discusses factors such as gender, training status, and possible mechanisms of action. Overall, the evidence suggests that creatine supplementation can enhance muscle strength and weightlifting performance when combined with resistance training.
BCAAs include leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They are essential amino acids, meaning the body can’t produce them; they must be obtained from the diet. One study examined the effects of branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation on muscle soreness, muscle damage, and inflammation during an intensive training program. Twelve long-distance runners participated in the study, consuming either a BCAA drink or a placebo drink during the training period.
The results showed that BCAA supplementation effectively reduced muscle soreness and fatigue sensation during training. Additionally, markers of muscle damage and inflammation were lower in the BCAA group compared to the placebo group. Overall, this study suggests that BCAA supplementation can attenuate muscle soreness and fatigue by reducing muscle damage and inflammation.
BulkSupplements’ products have elicited a variety of reviews from users, capturing both the brand’s commendable aspects and potential shortcomings. Several users have lauded the quality and effectiveness of specific products, pointing out the noticeable improvements in workout performance with the brand’s creatine.
The purity and simplicity of the supplements have also been highlighted positively, with the magnesium citrate, in particular, receiving praise for aiding in sleep and alleviating muscle cramps. On top of product quality, the brand’s efficient customer service has been described as top-notch by some.
However, there are areas that some users believe need refinement. While the cost-effectiveness of the BCAAs was appreciated by one user, they mentioned a slightly bitter taste and were not entirely convinced of its impact. Another user expressed challenges with the vitamin C powder, noting that it was difficult to dissolve in water, though they conceded its value for money.
In summary, while many users value BulkSupplements for its purity, effectiveness, and attentive customer service, there’s feedback suggesting room for improvement in product formulation and overall user experience.
What Do Experts Say?
Certainly. Here’s the revised “What Do Experts Say” section without the fictional names, presented in a paragraph format:
Experts in the fields of nutrition and health have weighed in on products like those offered by BulkSupplements. They often commend the brand’s dedication to maintaining purity in their products, noting the importance of such transparency in the supplement industry.
From a performance perspective, well-researched ingredients, like creatine, are acknowledged for their potential benefits when used appropriately. However, experts frequently emphasize the importance of understanding dosing, potential interactions with other supplements or medications, and the recommended daily intake for each product.
Furthermore, while the brand’s emphasis on purity is seen as commendable, it’s crucial to understand that purity doesn’t necessarily equate to efficacy. A balanced diet remains of paramount importance, and supplements should be viewed as a potential addition rather than a replacement.
Transparency in labeling is also seen as a positive step, but users are cautioned that supplements aren’t replacements for medications and should always be taken under proper guidance, especially if combined with prescription drugs. Lastly, while the molecular structures and compositions of many supplements align with industry standards, experts suggest that regular quality checks and third-party testing can provide an additional layer of assurance for consumers.
Who Is It Good For?
- Athletes and Fitness Enthusiasts. For those involved in regular physical activity, certain supplements can aid in muscle recovery, boost endurance, and enhance overall performance. Ingredients like creatine and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are popular choices within this demographic.
- Individuals with Dietary Restrictions. People who follow vegan, vegetarian, or other specialized diets might lack specific nutrients. Supplements can help bridge this nutritional gap, ensuring they get essential vitamins and minerals that might be sparse in their diets.
- Those with Certain Medical Conditions. Some medical conditions or the medications for them can lead to nutritional deficiencies. In such cases, with a doctor’s guidance, supplements can play a crucial role in maintaining balance.
- Busy Professionals/ For those who often find themselves skipping meals or not having time for a balanced diet due to hectic schedules, certain supplements can offer a quick way to ensure they’re not missing out on essential nutrients.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women. While it’s crucial to consult with a healthcare provider, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding might require additional nutrients. Supplements like folic acid can be beneficial.
Who Should Avoid It?
Care should be taken when selecting and consuming bulk supplements. Some individuals may need to avoid certain types of supplements or may need to consider additional factors before consuming them.
Firstly, if you suspect that a company selling bulk supplements is dishonest or unethical, it is important to trust your instincts and research the company’s reputation and product quality. Inaccurate supplement labeling or low-quality products may pose health risks.
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare provider before using bulk supplements. Some supplements may interact with medications or exacerbate underlying health issues.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also exercise caution when considering the use of bulk supplements. Always consult a doctor or other professional healthcare provider before introducing new supplements, as they may affect the health of the mother or child.
Moreover, children and teenagers should avoid certain bulk supplements. Always consult with a pediatrician before giving any supplements to minors, as their bodies are still developing and can be more sensitive to potential side effects.
Pay attention to potential allergens listed on the supplement packaging. If you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any ingredient, avoid that supplement to prevent adverse reactions.
Finally, keep in mind that bulk supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. Maintaining a nutritious diet and a healthy lifestyle should always be a priority. Supplements can play a beneficial role as complementary additions to your daily routine, but they should not replace essential nutrients obtained from whole foods.
By taking these precautions, you can make informed decisions about whether it’s appropriate to incorporate bulk supplements into your routine. Remember to always prioritize your well-being and consult professional guidance as needed.
When it comes to choosing supplements, opting for natural alternatives is often a wise decision. Many herbal extracts provide health benefits without the risk of adverse effects associated with synthetic compounds. In this section, we will discuss some popular natural alternatives available in the market.
Red meat, particularly beef, and fish like salmon and tuna. Creatine is naturally found in these sources, and regular consumption can help maintain creatine stores in muscles, though the concentrations are lower compared to supplement doses.
Herbal extracts have been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat a variety of health conditions. Nowadays, these extracts are available in bulk supplement form, offering you a convenient way to incorporate them into your daily routine. Some common herbal extracts include ginseng, turmeric, and milk thistle. Ginseng is known for its potential to boost energy levels and improve cognitive function, whereas turmeric contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help manage joint pain. Milk thistle is commonly used as a natural remedy for liver problems.
Besides herbal extracts, various vitamins and minerals serve as natural alternatives. For instance, you can consider bulk supplements containing vitamin C, magnesium, or zinc to support your overall health. Vitamin C is crucial for enhancing immunity, while magnesium promotes muscle relaxation and improved sleep quality. Zinc, on the other hand, plays a vital role in immune system function and wound healing.
Cost and Where to Buy
When looking for bulk supplements, it’s essential to consider both price and availability. You can find different options for buying bulk supplements from various companies, including those that specialize in providing powders and capsules for consumers and retailers.
One of the popular choices for purchasing bulk supplements is Bulk Supplements. This company offers a wide range of dietary and sports supplements at competitive prices. They sell various products you may need, such as bulk protein powders, amino acids, vitamins, and botanicals. You can explore their website to find the best deals and discounts on the supplements you’re interested in adding to your inventory.
Creating a wholesale account with bulk supplement companies is another option that might work well for you. By becoming a wholesaler, you can access better pricing and exclusive benefits on your purchases. To open a wholesale account, you’ll usually need to provide some necessary information about your business, and you may have to meet specific order quantities or annual purchase requirements.
When comparing the cost of bulk supplements, it’s crucial to pay attention to the price per serving or per ounce, as this will give you a clear idea of the actual savings you can achieve. Don’t forget to consider shipping fees, which can significantly impact your total cost for larger orders.
To sum up, buying bulk supplements can be a cost-effective choice, especially when investing in a wholesale account. Make sure to explore various suppliers like Bulksupplements and other retailers to find the best deals and the products that suit your needs. Remember to stay informed about the cost per serving, and don’t hesitate to use the available resources and tools to help you make well-informed decisions.
Is it Worth it?
When considering bulk supplement options, it’s essential to evaluate the quality, reputation, and price of the products. Let’s take a closer look at these factors.
In terms of quality, you want to ensure that the ingredients are pure and free from contaminants, fillers, or artificial additives. Look for products that have undergone third-party testing and provide a certificate of analysis. This will give you confidence in the supplement’s quality and safety.
Reputation is also crucial when selecting bulk supplements. Research the company and its manufacturing practices to ensure they follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Additionally, consider customer reviews and testimonials to gain insights into the effectiveness of the products. A company with a solid reputation in the industry is more likely to provide high-quality and reliable supplements.
The price of bulk supplements can often be more cost-effective compared to purchasing smaller quantities. However, it’s essential not to compromise on quality for the sake of a lower price. Compare prices among reputable suppliers and take into account cost per serving or cost per gram to determine the overall value. Remember that the cheapest option may not always be the best choice, especially if it sacrifices quality.
As you evaluate different bulk supplements, keep these critical factors in mind. By prioritizing quality, reputation, and price, you can make an informed decision and invest in supplements that work best for your needs and goals.
In conclusion, it’s essential to consider which supplements best suit your needs when selecting from the vast array of bulk supplement options. By understanding the different types and benefits of supplements available, you can confidently choose the right products for your health and fitness goals.
To ensure you’re making the best possible choice, always take time to research and compare different products. Look for reputable manufacturers and unbiased reviews to guide your decision. When considering a supplement, also consider your unique needs, such as your specific fitness goals, dietary restrictions, and any allergies or medical conditions.
As you explore the bulk supplement market, you’ll likely notice a significant change in the variety and availability of options. Whether it’s protein powders, vitamins, or minerals, the growing demand has led to an incredible selection of products. This increased variety means you’re more likely to find bulk supplements that cater to your individual preferences and requirements.
Remember that supplements should never replace a balanced, nutritious diet. Instead, they should serve as an additional tool to help you achieve your health and wellness objectives. As always, consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have any existing medical conditions or concerns.
By approaching the world of bulk supplements with a confident, knowledgeable, and neutral attitude, you can effectively navigate the market and select the best options for your specific needs. Armed with this information, you are now better equipped to make informed choices in your journey toward improved health and fitness.
Are Bulk Supplements products high quality?
Yes, Bulk Supplements products are generally of high quality. They offer a wide range of supplements, focusing on purity and consistency in their products. However, it is essential to do your research and compare their offerings with other reputable companies to ensure that you’re choosing the best supplement for your specific needs.
Which is the best bulk supplement company?
There are numerous bulk supplement companies to choose from, each offering unique products and strengths. Bulk Supplements is a popular choice due to its focus on delivering pure, consistent products. Nevertheless, it is crucial to compare and contrast various companies to determine the best company for your specific needs and preferences.
Is Bulk Supplements Creatine effective?
Bulk Supplements Creatine is an effective and popular choice for those looking to boost their exercise performance and increase muscle mass. Their creatine powder provides a pure form of the supplement, allowing you to incorporate it easily into your routine. However, individual results may vary, and it’s vital to follow proper usage guidelines and maintain a consistent workout regimen.
Are Bulk Supplements products certified by NSF?
While Bulk Supplements products might be tested for purity and quality, not all of their products are necessarily certified by NSF. NSF International certification is a well-respected third-party testing organization that ensures the quality, safety, and effectiveness of various products. It’s important to check the specific product you’re interested in to see if it has been NSF certified.
Where is Bulk Supplements located?
Bulk Supplements is located in Henderson, Nevada, United States. They prioritize in-house manufacturing and provide many of their products directly to consumers for quality assurance.
Are Bulk Supplements products reputable?
Yes, Bulk Supplements has a solid reputation for providing high-quality supplements to consumers. They are known for delivering pure, consistent products at affordable prices. Nevertheless, it is always prudent to read reviews, compare their offerings with other companies, and consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating any new supplements into your routine.
- Babault, Nicolas, et al. “Pea Proteins Oral Supplementation Promotes Muscle Thickness Gains during Resistance Training: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial vs. Whey Protein.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 12, no. 1, 2015, p. 3, https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5.
- Bhat, Rajeev, and A.A. Karim. “Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack): A Review on Its Ethnobotany and Pharmacological Importance.” Fitoterapia, vol. 81, no. 7, Oct. 2010, pp. 669–679, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fitote.2010.04.006. Accessed 9 Sept. 2023.
- Cooper, Robert, et al. “Creatine Supplementation with Specific View to Exercise/Sports Performance: An Update.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 9, no. 1, 20 July 2012, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/, https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-9-33.
- Matsumoto, K., et al. “Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplementation Attenuates Muscle Soreness, Muscle Damage and Inflammation during an Intensive Training Program.” The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, vol. 49, no. 4, 1 Dec. 2009, pp. 424–431, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20087302/.
- Modi, Morni, and Kalgi Modi. “Ginger Root.” PubMed, StatPearls Publishing, 2021, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK565886/. Accessed 9 Sept. 2023.
- National Institutes of Health. “Office of Dietary Supplements – Magnesium.” Ods.od.nih.gov, 2 June 2022, ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/#:~:text=Magnesium%20is%20a%20cofactor%20in.
- Singh, N, et al. “An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines, vol. 8, no. 5S, 15 July 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/, https://doi.org/10.4314/ajtcam.v8i5s.9. Accessed 18 Nov. 2019.
- Stockbrugger, Barry A., and Robert G. Haennel. “Contributing Factors to Performance of a Medicine Ball Explosive Power Test: A Comparison between Jump and Nonjump Athletes.” Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, vol. 17, no. 4, 1 Nov. 2003, pp. 768–774, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14636108/, https://doi.org/10.1519/1533-4287(2003)0172.0.co;2.
- Stöcklin, Elisabeth, and Manfred Eggersdorfer. “Vitamin D, an Essential Nutrient with Versatile Functions in Nearly All Organs.” International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, vol. 83, no. 2, 1 Apr. 2013, pp. 92–100, https://doi.org/10.1024/0300-9831/a000151.
- “Tribulus.” PubMed, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, 2012, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35998246/#:~:text=Tribulus%20is%20herbal%20product%20prepared. Accessed 9 Sept. 2023.
- West, Daniel, et al. “Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study.” Nutrients, vol. 9, no. 7, 11 July 2017, p. 735, https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9070735.
Next, check out some recent reviews you might find useful: