In a world where health and wellness are more than just buzzwords, the pursuit of the perfect diet supplement is an ever-elusive quest. With shelves lined with countless options promising everything from instant energy to miraculous weight loss, it’s easy to become skeptical about the latest breakthrough in nutrition. Today, we delve into the enigmatic world of the “Transformation Protein,” a product that has garnered its fair share of attention, both fervent admiration and skeptical scrutiny.
People often wonder if Transformation Protein is the game-changer they’ve been waiting for or merely another addition to the endless sea of supplements. Is it the secret to unlocking newfound vitality, or just another trendy fad destined to fade into obscurity? Can it genuinely transform your fitness and well-being, or is it simply too good to be true?
Join us as we embark on a journey to unravel the mysteries surrounding Transformation Protein. In this exploration, we will scrutinize the science, sift through the testimonials, and separate fact from fiction. Whether you’re a seasoned supplement connoisseur or someone just dipping their toes into the world of wellness, our quest for answers will leave no stone unturned.
So, if you’re curious, skeptical, or simply on the hunt for the next big thing in nutrition, stay with us as we dive deep into the world of Transformation Protein. It’s time to separate the hype from the reality and discover if this product truly lives up to its name.
What Is Transformation Protein?
Transformation Protein Superblend is a product designed to elevate your daily health and fitness routine. This innovative blend combines premium egg white, collagen, and plant proteins, ensuring a diverse and high-quality source of essential amino acids. But what sets it apart is its holistic approach to well-being, featuring superfood ingredients like MCT oil, sun fiber, and probiotics.
It’s more than just a protein supplement; it’s a total body nutrition solution. This superblend promotes lean muscle development while supporting healthy fat metabolism, making it an ideal choice for athletes and health-conscious individuals. Plus, it boasts a delightful taste, ensuring that you don’t have to compromise on flavor to achieve your wellness goals.
Brian Wargula, the Founder and CEO of Transformation, is the driving force behind this innovative product. With years of experience in producing high-quality nutritional products, Brian identified a gap in the market and decided to bridge it himself. His dedication to providing consumers with a superior, all-in-one nutrition solution led to the creation of Transformation Protein Superblend.
Brian’s passion for wellness and commitment to quality are at the core of this product, making it a reliable choice for those seeking to optimize their nutrition and transform their overall health.
In your transformation protein product, you will find a variety of high-quality ingredients designed to support your fitness goals. Here’s a brief rundown of these ingredients:
The ingredient list you’ve provided appears to be for a protein supplement or shake. Let’s break down and explain the important ingredients found in this “transformation protein” mix:
- Pea Protein: Pea protein is a plant-based protein source derived from yellow split peas. It is rich in essential amino acids, making it a popular choice for vegans and vegetarians.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen (Bovine): Collagen is a structural protein found in skin, bones, and connective tissues. Hydrolyzed collagen is broken down into smaller peptides for easier absorption. It is often used to support joint and skin health.
- Egg White Protein: Egg white protein is derived from egg whites and is a high-quality source of protein. It contains all the essential amino acids needed for muscle recovery and growth.
- Pumpkin Seed Protein: Pumpkin seed protein is another plant-based protein source. It provides protein along with essential minerals and healthy fats.
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs): MCTs are a type of saturated fat found in certain oils, like coconut oil. They are easily digestible and can provide a quick source of energy. MCTs are sometimes added to products like protein shakes for their potential benefits in increasing energy levels and supporting weight management.
- Fiber Blend (Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Gum Arabic): These are various types of dietary fiber and thickening agents. They are often added to protein shakes to improve texture and help with digestion. Fiber can also support feelings of fullness and promote regular bowel movements.
- BCAA Blend (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine): BCAAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acids) are a group of essential amino acids that play a vital role in muscle protein synthesis and recovery after exercise. They are often included in protein supplements to support muscle growth and repair.
- Digestive Blend (Bacillus Coagulans, Alpha Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Cellulase, Lipase): This blend contains various enzymes and probiotics designed to aid digestion. These enzymes can help break down macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, fats) and improve nutrient absorption. Bacillus coagulans is a probiotic strain that may support gut health.
- Natural Flavors, Stevia (Leaf), Monk Fruit: These ingredients are used for flavoring and sweetening the protein supplement naturally. Stevia and monk fruit are low-calorie sweeteners that provide sweetness without added sugars or calories.
- Sunflower Lecithin: Lecithin is a fat-like substance often used as an emulsifier in food products. It helps mix ingredients together and can improve the texture of the protein shake.
- Salt: Salt is used to enhance the flavor of the protein supplement. It is typically added in small amounts for taste.
The specific health benefits of Transformation Protein Superblend, like any nutritional product, can vary depending on individual goals and dietary needs. However, here are some potential health benefits associated with the ingredients commonly found in such a protein superblend:
- Muscle Building and Repair: Protein is essential for building and repairing muscle tissue. Transformation Protein Superblend provides a diverse range of protein sources, including premium egg white, collagen, and plant proteins, ensuring a comprehensive amino acid profile that can support muscle development and recovery, particularly for individuals engaged in strength training or fitness activities.
- Weight Management: Protein is known for its satiating effect, which can help curb appetite and reduce overall calorie intake. This can be beneficial for those looking to manage their weight or support weight loss goals.
- Collagen Benefits: Collagen is a key component of skin, hair, nails, and connective tissues. The inclusion of hydrolyzed collagen in the superblend may support skin elasticity and joint health.
- Healthy Fat Metabolism: MCT oil, a source of healthy fats in the superblend, may promote healthy fat metabolism and can provide a quick source of energy. This can be valuable for individuals on low-carb or ketogenic diets.
- Digestive Health: The addition of fiber and probiotics in Transformation Protein Superblend can promote healthy digestion. Fiber aids in regular bowel movements, while probiotics support gut health and may enhance nutrient absorption.
Pros and Cons
In your article about transformation protein review, it’s essential to address the pros and cons of this process in a clear and knowledgeable manner.
- Diverse Protein Sources. Transformation Protein Superblend combines premium egg white, collagen, and plant proteins, providing a comprehensive array of amino acids to support muscle development and recovery.
- Nutrient Density. It includes superfood ingredients like MCT oil, sun fiber, and probiotics, which can contribute to overall health and well-being by providing essential nutrients and promoting digestive health.
- Convenience. This superblend offers a convenient way to increase your daily protein intake and other essential nutrients, making it suitable for individuals with busy lifestyles or those looking for an easy-to-prepare meal replacement.
- Taste: Many users report that Transformation Protein Superblend has a pleasant taste, which can make it more enjoyable to incorporate into your diet.
- Individual Variability: The effectiveness of the product can vary from person to person, depending on individual dietary needs, activity level, and health goals.
- Cost: High-quality protein supplements can be relatively expensive compared to whole food sources of protein.
- Potential Allergens: Some individuals may have allergies or sensitivities to specific ingredients in the superblend, such as egg whites or collagen.
- Dietary Restrictions: If you have dietary restrictions (e.g., vegan, vegetarian, or specific food allergies), you may need to carefully review the ingredient list to ensure it aligns with your dietary choices.
- Not a Sole Source of Nutrition: While protein supplements can be a valuable addition to your diet, they should not replace whole, balanced meals. It’s essential to maintain a diverse diet to ensure you receive a wide range of nutrients.
- Digestive Sensitivity: While probiotics can promote gut health, some individuals may experience digestive sensitivity or discomfort with certain probiotic strains.
Transformation Protein Superblend, like many nutritional supplements, is generally considered safe for most individuals when used as directed. However, some people may experience side effects or adverse reactions, primarily due to individual sensitivities or allergies to specific ingredients. Here are some potential side effects or considerations to be aware of:
- Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may be allergic to certain ingredients in the superblend, such as egg white protein or collagen. Allergic reactions can range from mild symptoms like itching and hives to severe reactions like difficulty breathing. If you have known allergies or experience any signs of an allergic reaction, discontinue use and seek medical attention immediately.
- Digestive Discomfort: The inclusion of fiber and probiotics in the superblend can promote digestive health, but some individuals may experience temporary digestive discomfort, such as gas, bloating, or loose stools, especially when first incorporating such supplements into their diet. This is usually mild and should subside as your body adjusts.
- Caloric Intake: Be mindful of the caloric content of the superblend. If you are using it as a meal replacement or snack, be sure to account for the calories it provides in your overall daily caloric intake, especially if you are trying to manage your weight.
- Gastrointestinal Sensitivity: MCT oil, which is a source of healthy fats in the superblend, can sometimes cause digestive issues like stomach cramps or diarrhea in individuals with gastrointestinal sensitivities. Start with a small amount to gauge your tolerance.
- Individual Reactions: People’s responses to supplements can vary. Some individuals may not tolerate certain ingredients well, while others may experience no adverse effects.
How to Use?
Using Transformation Protein Superblend is generally straightforward, and the specific instructions for use should be provided on the product’s packaging. However, here is a general guideline on how to use this type of protein supplement:
- Determine Your Serving Size: Check the product label to find the recommended serving size. Serving sizes can vary between products, so it’s essential to follow the specific instructions for the Transformation Protein Superblend you have.
- Choose Your Mixing Liquid: You can typically mix protein powder with water, milk (dairy or plant-based), or another liquid of your choice. The type of liquid you use may affect the taste and texture of your shake.
- Prepare Your Shake: Add the recommended serving of Transformation Protein Superblend powder to a shaker bottle or blender. Add the chosen liquid according to your taste preferences and the consistency you desire. Start with a small amount and adjust as needed. You can also add ice cubes, fruits, vegetables, or other ingredients like nut butter or yogurt to enhance flavor and nutrition.
- Shake or Blend: Seal the shaker bottle tightly or cover your blender and blend until the mixture is smooth. This usually takes 20-30 seconds in a shaker bottle or a few seconds in a blender.
- Adjust Consistency: If your shake is too thick, you can add more liquid and blend again. If it’s too thin, you can add more protein powder and blend again.
- Consume: Once your Transformation Protein Superblend shake is ready, drink it promptly. It’s often recommended to consume protein shakes within 30 minutes to 2 hours after a workout for muscle recovery, but you can also enjoy them as a convenient meal or snack at any time of day.
- Storage: Store the protein powder in a cool, dry place, and make sure the container is tightly sealed to prevent moisture and contamination.
Remember that the specific instructions and recommendations may vary depending on the brand and formulation of Transformation Protein Superblend, so always refer to the product’s packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date usage instructions. Additionally, consider consulting with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian for personalized guidance on incorporating protein supplements into your diet based on your individual goals and dietary needs.
Protein supplements have become popular among gym-goers and the general population for meal replacement, weight reduction, and health benefits. However, there are both benefits and disadvantages associated with protein supplementation that are often overlooked. The review aims to analyze existing studies and provide a consensus on the advantages and disadvantages of protein supplementation.
While the purported health benefits of protein supplementation have led to its overuse, there is limited research on the topic. Many existing studies either lack sufficient evidence or have not conducted tests under proper conditions. Additionally, protein supplements may lack other essential nutrients found in natural food sources.
Therefore, the review suggests that individuals should aim to obtain their required protein intake from natural foods and resort to protein supplementation only if their normal diet is lacking in protein.
This product delivers a robust 30 grams of protein per serving, making it highly effective for supporting muscle growth and post-workout recovery. A medical review conducted in 2013 established that a minimum of 20 grams of post-workout protein intake is necessary to optimize muscle protein synthesis rates, underlining the product’s capacity to provide more than adequate protein for these purposes.
However, it’s important to note that this product contains carrageenan, a thickening agent derived from seaweed. Research from animal studies has raised concerns about carrageenan’s potential to disrupt gut function. The authors of the study in question concluded that the widespread use of carrageenan in the Western diet should be reconsidered based on this animal data. It’s puzzling why such a thickening agent would be included in a protein powder, as protein typically does not require additional thickening agents for its intended purpose.
Users’ opinions on the Transformation Protein vary, with both positive and negative aspects to consider.
On the positive side, some users have found the Transformation Protein to be a welcome addition to their nutrition routines. They appreciate its taste, describing it as delicious and natural, unlike some other protein supplements that can taste manufactured. These users also commend its mixability, noting that it dissolves smoothly without clumps. Furthermore, they believe it offers a good balance between cost and quality, making it a worthwhile investment for their health goals.
However, it’s not all glowing reviews. Some consumers have voiced concerns about the Transformation Protein. One common criticism revolves around its taste, with certain users finding it unappealing and gritty. This aspect has led to disappointment and hesitation about continuing to use the product. Others have questioned its price, considering it relatively expensive for the amount of protein it provides per serving.
While the Transformation Protein has received praise for its taste, mixability, and value, it has also faced criticism for its taste and cost. As with any nutritional supplement, individual preferences and priorities play a significant role in determining whether this product aligns with your needs and expectations.
What Do Experts Say?
Transformation Protein presents a mixed bag of potential benefits and concerns. On the positive side, the product contains ingredients like collagen and MCT coconut oil, known for their potential health benefits, particularly for skin, joint health, and cognitive function.
These components may be appealing to individuals with specific health goals in mind. However, it’s crucial to consider the taste and texture, which can be highly subjective. Some users find the taste delicious, while others describe it as unpalatable and gritty.
One significant factor to weigh is the product’s cost. The Transformation Protein is relatively expensive for the amount of protein it provides per serving, making it important for individuals to assess whether its nutritional content justifies the price. Moreover, it’s essential to emphasize that dietary supplements should complement rather than replace a well-balanced diet.
Consulting with healthcare professionals or registered dietitians before incorporating any supplement, including the Transformation Protein, is highly advisable, especially for individuals with specific health concerns or medical conditions. Ultimately, a personalized and informed approach to nutrition remains paramount in achieving and maintaining optimal health.
Who Is It Good For?
The suitability of the Transformation Protein depends on individual health goals, dietary preferences, and budget considerations. It may be a suitable choice for:
- Individuals with Specific Health Objectives: Those with specific health objectives, such as improving skin health, joint function, or cognitive performance, may find the Transformation Protein appealing due to its inclusion of collagen and MCT coconut oil, which are associated with these benefits.
- People Seeking Convenience: The Transformation Protein can be convenient for individuals looking for an easy way to incorporate supplemental nutrition into their daily routines. It offers a convenient source of protein and other nutrients in a shake form, which can be especially beneficial for those with busy lifestyles.
- People with Dietary Restrictions: The product may also be suitable for individuals with specific dietary restrictions, such as those following a dairy-free or keto diet, as it aligns with these dietary preferences.
However, it’s crucial to emphasize that the suitability of the Transformation Protein is highly individualized. Before incorporating any dietary supplement into your routine, it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian. They can provide personalized guidance based on your health history, dietary needs, and specific goals, ensuring that the product aligns with your overall health and well-being.
Who Should Avoid It?
While the Transformation Protein may be suitable for certain individuals, there are specific groups who should exercise caution or consider avoiding it:
- Allergies and Sensitivities: Individuals with known allergies or sensitivities to any of the ingredients in the Transformation Protein should avoid it. Always carefully review the product’s ingredient list for potential allergens.
- Medical Conditions and Medications: People with underlying medical conditions or those taking medications should consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement, including the Transformation Protein. Some ingredients may interact with medications or exacerbate certain health issues.
- Children and Adolescents: The product may not be suitable for children and adolescents, as their nutritional needs differ from those of adults. It’s advisable to consult with a pediatrician or a registered dietitian to determine appropriate dietary choices for younger individuals.
- Pregnant and Nursing Women: Pregnant and nursing women have unique nutritional requirements, and the safety of specific supplement ingredients during pregnancy and breastfeeding may not be well-established. It’s crucial for expectant and nursing mothers to seek guidance from healthcare professionals regarding their dietary choices.
In all cases, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian before incorporating any dietary supplement into your diet. They can provide personalized guidance based on your individual health status, dietary needs, and goals, ensuring that the product is safe and appropriate for you.
In recent years, there has been an increased interest in incorporating natural protein alternatives into daily diets. Plant-based proteins have gained popularity due to their various health and environmental benefits. In this section, we will discuss some of the popular plant proteins options, including pea protein, pumpkin seed protein, and more.
Pea Protein: Pea protein is one of the most widely used plant-based protein alternatives. It is derived from yellow split peas, offering a high protein content and essential amino acids like lysine and arginine. Pea protein is easy to digest, hypoallergenic, and environmentally sustainable. Many people find it a suitable option for protein supplementation, as it can be easily added to smoothies, shakes, and baked goods.
Pumpkin Seed Protein: Another nutritious plant-based protein alternative is pumpkin seed protein. It is derived from pumpkin seeds and provides a good balance of essential amino acids. Rich in magnesium and zinc, pumpkin seed protein delivers numerous health benefits such as supporting a healthy immune system and maintaining energy levels throughout the day. This protein is also known for its versatility. You can use it in protein bars, and smoothies, or even sprinkle it over your salads and meals.
Apart from these two plant proteins, there are numerous other options available in the market. Each option offers its unique set of benefits, taste profiles, and compatibility with different types of diets and lifestyles. Some other popular natural protein alternatives include:
- Soy Protein: A complete protein source, containing all essential amino acids, and an excellent choice for vegans and vegetarians.
- Hemp Protein: Provides a range of essential fatty acids, including omega-3s, contributing to overall health and supporting muscle growth.
- Brown Rice Protein: An easily digestible, hypoallergenic option that can be used in smoothies or baking recipes.
As you consider incorporating more plant-based proteins into your diet, remember that variety is key. By incorporating various sources of plant proteins, you can ensure that you receive all the essential amino acids and nutritional benefits that these options have to offer. Feel free to explore different recipes and preparations to enjoy these natural alternatives, and discover the combinations that work best for your taste preferences and lifestyle.
Cost and Where to Buy?
Finding the right transformation protein for your needs is important, and so is understanding the associated costs and where to make your purchase. Typically, the price of transformation proteins varies depending on factors such as brand, quantity, and formulation. You can expect to spend anywhere from $20 to $100 for a high-quality product.
When making your purchase, there are a few places to consider. One of the most popular options is Amazon, where you can find a wide range of transformation protein products. The advantage of buying from Amazon is the convenience of having your product delivered to your doorstep, often with fast shipping and competitive pricing. Plus, you can read reviews from other customers to help you make an informed decision.
Alternatively, you can also find transformation proteins on the manufacturer’s websites. Buying directly from the source can sometimes result in lower prices, exclusive discounts, or limited-time sales. Keep an eye out for promotional deals on these websites, as they may offer significant savings on your purchase.
Additionally, local supplement and health stores may carry a selection of transformation proteins. This option allows you to physically examine and compare products before purchasing, giving you a better idea of what you’re buying. However, the prices may be slightly higher in store than what you can find online.
Is It Worth It?
When considering the purchase of transformation protein products, it is essential to weigh the benefits and potential drawbacks to determine if it is a worthwhile investment for you. There are several factors to consider, such as price, product effectiveness, and additional features like free shipping.
Firstly, the price of transformation protein products can vary significantly depending on the brand and quality. As a discerning buyer, you should compare different products and their prices to ensure you are getting the best value for your money. Keep an eye out for discounts and promotions, as they can help lower the overall cost of the product.
In addition to the price, you should also evaluate the product’s effectiveness in supporting your fitness and body transformation goals. Reading customer reviews and researching the science behind the protein can provide insights into how well the product works. Ensuring that the transformation protein you choose has evidence-based benefits will help you achieve better results.
Lastly, don’t forget to factor in your personal preferences and dietary restrictions when choosing a transformation protein product. Some options may be more suitable for those with allergies or various dietary needs, so be sure to select a product that aligns with your individual requirements.
By carefully considering these aspects, you can make an informed decision on whether investing in transformation protein products is the right choice for you. Remember to stay informed and always prioritize your health and fitness goals when making product selections.
Is Transformation Protein suitable for vegetarians or vegans?
No, Transformation Protein is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as it contains collagen, which is derived from animal sources. It’s important to consider your dietary preferences and restrictions before choosing this product.
Are there any potential side effects or precautions associated with Transformation Protein?
While the product is generally considered safe for most individuals, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional if you have underlying medical conditions, allergies, or are taking medications. Some users have reported taste and texture concerns, so personal preferences should also be taken into account.
Can I use Transformation Protein during pregnancy or while nursing?
It’s advisable to consult with a healthcare provider before using Transformation Protein during pregnancy or while nursing. Some ingredients may not be recommended for expectant or nursing mothers, and it’s essential to prioritize the health of both the mother and the baby.
Can Transformation Protein replace a balanced diet?
No, Transformation Protein should not replace a well-balanced and diverse diet. It is intended to complement your diet and provide additional nutrients. It’s essential to prioritize a holistic approach to nutrition by consuming a variety of whole foods.
How can I determine if Transformation Protein aligns with my health goals?
To determine if Transformation Protein is suitable for your health goals, consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian. They can offer personalized guidance based on your health status, dietary needs, and objectives.
- Babault, Nicolas, et al. “Pea Proteins Oral Supplementation Promotes Muscle Thickness Gains during Resistance Training: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial vs. Whey Protein.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 12, no. 1, 2015, p. 3, https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5.
- Bosscher, Douwina, et al. “Effect of Thickening Agents, Based on Soluble Dietary Fiber, on the Availability of Calcium, Iron, and Zinc from Infant Formulas.” Nutrition, vol. 17, no. 7-8, July 2001, pp. 614–618, https://doi.org/10.1016/s0899-9007(01)00541-x. Accessed 10 Sept. 2023.
- Campos, Luana Dias, et al. “Collagen Supplementation in Skin and Orthopedic Diseases: A Review of the Literature.” Heliyon, Mar. 2023, p. e14961, www.cell.com/action/showPdf?pii=S2405-8440%2823%2902168-0, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2023.e14961.
- Chenni, Abdelkader, et al. “Effects of Pumpkin (Cucurbita Pepo L.) Seed Protein on Blood Pressure, Plasma Lipids, Leptin, Adiponectin, and Oxidative Stress in Rats with Fructose-Induced Metabolic Syndrome.” Preventive Nutrition and Food Science, vol. 27, no. 1, 31 Mar. 2022, pp. 78–88, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35465120/, https://doi.org/10.3746/pnf.2022.27.1.78. Accessed 9 Sept. 2023.
- Clegg, Miriam E. “Medium-Chain Triglycerides Are Advantageous in Promoting Weight Loss Although Not Beneficial to Exercise Performance.” International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, vol. 61, no. 7, 2 Apr. 2010, pp. 653–679, https://doi.org/10.3109/09637481003702114. Accessed 10 Sept. 2023.
- De Siena, Martina, et al. “Food Emulsifiers and Metabolic Syndrome: The Role of the Gut Microbiota.” Foods, vol. 11, no. 15, 25 July 2022, p. 2205, https://doi.org/10.3390/foods11152205.
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Strategies to Reduce Sodium Intake, et al. “Taste and Flavor Roles of Sodium in Foods: A Unique Challenge to Reducing Sodium Intake.” Nih.gov, National Academies Press (US), 2010, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK50958/.
- Kreider, Richard B, and Bill Campbell. “Protein for Exercise and Recovery.” The Physician and Sportsmedicine, vol. 37, no. 2, 2009, pp. 13–21, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20048505, https://doi.org/10.3810/psm.2009.06.1705.
- León-López, Arely, et al. “Hydrolyzed Collagen—Sources and Applications.” Molecules, vol. 24, no. 22, 7 Nov. 2019, p. 4031, https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules24224031.
- Maas, Roel M., et al. “Exogenous Enzymes and Probiotics Alter Digestion Kinetics, Volatile Fatty Acid Content and Microbial Interactions in the Gut of Nile Tilapia.” Scientific Reports, vol. 11, no. 1, 15 Apr. 2021, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-87408-3. Accessed 10 Sept. 2023.
- Mumme, Karen, and Welma Stonehouse. “Effects of Medium-Chain Triglycerides on Weight Loss and Body Composition: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.” Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, vol. 115, no. 2, 1 Feb. 2015, pp. 249–263, jandonline.org/article/S2212-2672(14)01591-3/fulltext, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jand.2014.10.022.
- Paddon-Jones, Douglas, et al. “Protein, Weight Management, and Satiety.” The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 87, no. 5, 1 May 2008, pp. 1558S1561S, https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/87.5.1558s.
- Samal, Jay Rabindra Kumar, and Indira R. Samal. “Protein Supplements: Pros and Cons.” Journal of Dietary Supplements, vol. 15, no. 3, 22 Sept. 2017, pp. 365–371, https://doi.org/10.1080/19390211.2017.1353567.
- Stevens, Lewis. “Egg White Proteins.” Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part B: Comparative Biochemistry, vol. 100, no. 1, Jan. 1991, pp. 1–9, https://doi.org/10.1016/0305-0491(91)90076-p.
- Tobacman, J K. “Review of Harmful Gastrointestinal Effects of Carrageenan in Animal Experiments.” Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 109, no. 10, 1 Oct. 2001, pp. 983–994, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1242073/.
- van Loon, Luc J.C. “Role of Dietary Protein in Post-Exercise Muscle Reconditioning.” Nutritional Coaching Strategy to Modulate Training Efficiency, 2013, pp. 73–83, https://doi.org/10.1159/000345821.
- Yamamoto, Keisuke, et al. Branched-Chain Amino Acids. 1 Jan. 2016, pp. 103–128, https://doi.org/10.1007/10_2016_28.
Next, check out some recent reviews you might find useful: