The Infinity Hoop is a sought-after weighted hula hoop that has been gaining popularity, especially on social media platforms like TikTok. The hoop is designed to add more fun and challenge to regular hula hooping, making it an engaging exercise for people of all ages and fitness levels.
The wide array of benefits it offers has piqued the interest of many, leading to a surge in demand.
When considering an Infinity Hoop for your fitness routine, it is important to find one that is comfortable and easy to use. Look for a hoop that is the right size for your height and weight, and be sure that it is not too heavy or too light. The Infinity Hoop comes in both regular and plus sizes, making it suitable for everyone.
While regular hula hooping keeps your muscles active, the weighted Infinity Hoop takes it a step further by offering options to increase the weight according to your preference, providing an effective workout for the waist and supporting muscles.
Infinity Hoop Features
Design and Materials
The Infinity Hoop is designed with durability and user experience in mind. Its structure consists of a durable plastic frame that houses a weighted ball, which is typically filled with sand. The presence of the weighted ball makes it easy to use and provides added resistance, ensuring a more effective workout for your core muscles.
Adjustable and Detachable
One of the standout features of the Infinity Hoop is its adjustability. It can accommodate waist circumferences ranging from 20 inches to 52 inches, thanks to its detachable sections. You can easily add or remove sections to achieve the perfect fit for your body. This also makes the hoop convenient for sharing among family members and easy to transport or store when not in use.
Weight and Size
When choosing the right size for your Infinity Hoop, there are a few factors to consider:
- Waist circumference
It is important to select a hoop that is neither too heavy nor too light, as this will affect the ease of use and efficiency of your workout. Additionally, the size should be appropriate for your height and waist circumference to ensure a comfortable experience.
A well-sized hoop allows for better control and helps maintain proper form during your workout, maximizing the benefits to your core muscles.
Exercising with Infinity Hoop
Using Infinity Hoop can bring excitement and variety to your workout routine. Below are some key points about exercising with an Infinity Hoop, incorporating it into your workout, and understanding the benefits it offers.
To get the most out of your Infinity Hoop workout, you should start with a warm-up and then progress to different hula-hoop exercises to challenge your core muscles. Hula-hooping can be combined with other aerobic exercises, like step aerobics, cardio kickboxing or running, for a more comprehensive workout routine.
Beginners can start by simply practicing hula-hooping, focusing on keeping the hoop spinning around your waist. As you get more comfortable, you can experiment with different moves and tricks, such as shifting the hoop up and down your body, dancing, or incorporating arm movements into your routine.
Infinity Hoop workouts are excellent for improving your aerobic health. As you work to keep the hoop spinning, you will be engaging your core muscles, raising your heart rate, and burning calories. Hula-hooping has been endorsed as a form of aerobic exercise that can boost your cardiovascular fitness just like running or step aerobics.
Weight Loss and Toning
Regular use of the Infinity Hoop can contribute to weight loss and toning of your abs and core muscles. Studies have shown that weighted hula-hooping can lead to a decrease in waist circumference and body weight in overweight individuals. This is due to the calories burned during the exercise, which can be around 400 per hour depending on the intensity of your workout.
Moreover, the continuous engagement of your core muscles while hula-hooping helps to increase your core muscle mass, which in turn can help to trim abdominal fat and improve overall health. As a result, Infinity Hoop workouts can contribute to achieving a leaner, more toned physique.
In summary, incorporating the Infinity Hoop into your exercise routine can provide numerous benefits for your health and fitness. With its versatility and enjoyable nature, it can be a great addition to your workout repertoire and aid in achieving your health and fitness goals.
Health Benefits of Using Infinity Hoop
Improved Core Strength and Balance
Using an Infinity Hoop can significantly enhance your core strength and balance. When you perform hula hooping movements, your hips and core must constantly circle while your feet remain planted, helping your body work to stabilize itself.
This unique aspect of hula hooping can help develop your balance and stability, as well as effectively target your core muscles for increased strength.
Incorporating Infinity Hoop workouts into your fitness routine encourages your body to engage various muscle groups, including your abdominals, obliques, and lower back muscles. As a result, you can expect a noticeable improvement in posture and overall core stability.
Enhanced Blood Flow and Immune System
Infinity Hoop workouts not only strengthen your core and improve balance but also promote better blood flow throughout your body. As you perform rhythmic hula hoop movements, your heart rate elevates and your circulation increases, delivering essential oxygen and nutrients to your body’s cells.
Improved blood flow can have multiple health benefits including:
- Reduced stress levels
- Better immune system function
- Increased energy levels and mental clarity
Combining hula hooping exercises with stretching and yoga practices can further enhance the health benefits of improved circulation, leading to a stronger and more efficient immune system.
By incorporating Infinity Hoop workouts into your routine, you can enjoy significant health advantages such as greater core strength, improved balance and stability, better blood flow, and a strengthened immune system.
How To Use?
Using an Infinity Hoop is simple and easy, regardless of your age or fitness level. In this section, we’ll walk you through the steps to start using your Infinity Hoop for a fun and effective workout.
Before you begin, make sure to choose an Infinity Hoop that is comfortable and suitable for your height and weight. You should also check that the hoop is not too heavy or too light for you.
Follow these steps to start using your Infinity Hoop:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Place the Infinity Hoop around your waist, ensuring it’s in contact with your lower back.
- Hold the hoop with both hands and slightly push it in either a clockwise or counterclockwise direction to start it spinning around your waist.
- As the hoop spins, move your hips in a rhythmic motion to keep it spinning. You can either sway your hips from side to side or make small circular movements.
- Start with shorter sessions and gradually increase the duration as you become more comfortable with the hoop.
Remember, the key to using an Infinity Hoop is to find your own rhythm and engage your core muscles to maintain the hoop’s motion. Once you’re comfortable with the basic movement, you can experiment with different speeds or try incorporating arm movements while hooping for a more challenging workout.
If you’re new to using an Infinity Hoop, don’t be discouraged if the hoop falls occasionally. With practice, you’ll learn how to control its motion and enjoy a fun, fat-friendly workout.
Pros and Cons
When considering the Infinity Hoop, it is essential to weigh its pros and cons in order to make an informed decision.
- The Infinity Hoop can burn fat 2-3 times faster than a regular hula hoop, helping you achieve your desired waistline with just 30 minutes of use per day.
- This workout tool can be used by all members of the family, making it a versatile fitness option.
- It has the potential to increase core muscle mass and improve your balance, contributing to your overall fitness.
- Using the Infinity Hoop can also improve your aerobic health, which is essential for cardiovascular endurance.
- The original Infinity Hoop can be more expensive than other fitness equipment in the market, with prices around $100.
- For some users, the Infinity Hoop may not provide the same level of difficulty as other workout tools and may not be as effective for more advanced fitness enthusiasts.
Keeping these pros and cons in mind can help you determine if the Infinity Hoop is the right fitness tool for you and your needs.
Comparing Infinity Hoop to Other Hula Hoops
In this section, we will compare the Infinity Hoop to other types of hula hoops, including traditional hula hoops and smart weighted hoops.
Traditional Hula Hoops
Traditional hula hoops are typically made of lightweight plastic and have been popular since the 1950s. These simple hoops require you to use your core muscles to keep them in motion around your waist. While they can be fun and provide a basic workout, they lack some of the features and benefits of more advanced hula hoops like the Infinity Hoop.
The Infinity Hoop is a weighted hula hoop designed to provide a more vigorous workout, engaging more of your body and focusing particularly on your core muscles. The weight of the Infinity Hoop creates added resistance, making it more challenging and effective than regular hula hoops. Furthermore, the Infinity Hoop can be adjusted to fit various waist sizes, unlike one-size-fits-all traditional hoops.
Smart Weighted Hoops
Smart weighted hoops, such as the one mentioned on Legit Reviewed, are the latest innovation in hula-hoop technology. These hoops come with added features like tracking your workout data and providing feedback on your performance. While smart weighted hoops indeed offer exciting features, they can also be expensive compared to traditional hoops and the Infinity Hoop.
The Infinity Hoop, like smart weighted hoops, delivers a more intense workout than regular hula hoops due to its weighted design. Although it doesn’t come with sophisticated tracking features, the Infinity Hoop is a more affordable option for those looking to challenge themselves and make their hula hoop workouts more effective.
Considering both the traditional hula hoops and smart weighted hoops, the Infinity Hoop stands as an excellent intermediate option. It offers the benefits of a weighted workout without the added cost of advanced technology features found in smart hoops. So, if you’re looking to upgrade your hula hoop routine without breaking the bank, the Infinity Hoop might be the perfect choice for you.
Infinity Hoop User Experience
Comfort and Smoothness
The Infinity Hoop offers users a comfortable and smooth workout experience. With its extendibility feature, it can accommodate waist sizes from 20-inch to 52-inch, making it accessible for various age groups. The customizable sizing ensures that you can find the perfect fit for your body, giving you a more effective and enjoyable workout experience.
Real users have expressed satisfaction with their ease of use and the smooth spinning of the Infinity Hoop. This smoothness allows users to keep their focus on building a defined waist, rather than struggling with a difficult-to-use product.
As you use the Infinity Hoop, you’ll notice its massaging effects on your waist and abdominal areas. These effects not only provide a pleasant sensation but can also help boost the effectiveness of your workout by targeting your core muscles. Many users find the massaging effects of the weighted hoops to be beneficial for their overall health and fitness goals.
In comparison to other hula hoops on the market, like the Healthy Model Life Weighted Hoop, the Infinity Hoop offers similar massaging effects, making it a strong contender in the fitness hula hoop space. It’s important to note that individual experiences may vary, but overall, the Infinity Hoop’s capabilities are on par with its competition.
Infinity Hoop Price and Package
The Infinity Hoop is a popular exercise tool designed to help you improve your fitness levels and have fun while doing it. When considering purchasing this hoop, it’s essential to consider the price and package details to ensure you’re receiving the best value for your investment.
The price of the Infinity Hoop can vary depending on the online platform, but it usually retails for around $100. This price is for both the regular and plus-sized versions which accommodate waist sizes ranging from 20-inches to 52-inches.
As for the package, the Infinity Hoop typically comes as a weighted, detachable, and adjustable hula hoop. This design allows for easy assembly and disassembly, making it convenient for storage and transport. Additionally, the adjustable feature means you can customize the hoop’s size to match your waist, ensuring a comfortable and efficient workout experience.
An extra advantage of the Infinity Hoop is the option to increase the weight. When shopping, confirm if this feature is available and if any additional weights are included in the package to keep your muscles engaged and challenged as your workout progresses.
Although the Infinity Hoop may seem expensive when compared to other, more affordable alternatives, keep in mind the versatility, adjustability, and quality design you’d be receiving to ensure that it matches your expectations and meets your fitness needs.
Guidelines for Overweight Individuals and Beginners
If you’re an overweight individual or a beginner wanting to try the Infinity Hoop, here are a few guidelines to help you have a safe and effective experience.
As you start your journey with the Infinity Hoop, consider opting for a larger hoop diameter, such as 39 inches, which is usually easier for overweight individuals or beginners to use. You can also choose a slightly lighter hoop, around 2.7 pounds, for a more comfortable experience.
When using the hoop, try not to hold on too tight. The hoop should fit snugly around your waist but allow enough room for natural movement. Some Infinity Hoops also come with a silicone cover to prevent pinching and rubbing of your skin.
To target love handles effectively, make sure to keep a consistent waist workout routine. You can start by incorporating some beginner-friendly weighted hula hoop exercises and gradually progress as you become more comfortable with the hoop.
Considering adding a gravity ball to your Infinity Hoop can help increase the weight and provide a more challenging workout. However, as a beginner, it’s essential to focus more on your technique and form rather than increasing the weight too quickly.
Remember, consistency is the key to success. Making the Infinity Hoop a fun and enjoyable part of your regular exercise routine will help yield better results in terms of weight loss and toning.
Alternatives to Infinity Hoop Exercises
If you’re looking for other ways to stay fit and engaged in your fitness routine, consider trying low-impact workouts or strength training. Both of these options can provide you with a well-rounded routine and have several available styles to choose from.
Low-impact workouts are a great alternative to Infinity Hoop exercises due to their ability to improve blood flow, promote flexibility, and maintain joint health. Some popular low-impact workouts include:
- Yoga – This ancient practice involves stretching, holding poses, and controlled breathing to help you become more flexible and toned while promoting relaxation.
- Walking – An easy, accessible exercise for every fitness level, walking can improve cardiovascular health, burn calories, and increase endurance without putting too much stress on your joints.
Low-impact workouts can be less boring and more engaging than traditional fitness routines, making them a viable option to help you stay committed to your health goals.
Strength training is another alternative to Infinity Hoop exercises that can help you build a stronger, more toned body. Some strength training workout ideas include:
- Bodyweight exercises – You can use your bodyweight to strengthen and tone muscle groups, such as planks, push-ups, and lunges.
- Dumbbell exercises – Incorporating dumbbells into your routine is an effective way to build muscle, such as curls, presses, and rows.
Dynamis is another strength training system that uses resistance bands for an effective workout, leading to improved flexibility and muscle strength.
Exploring alternatives to Infinity Hoop exercises, like low-impact workouts and strength training, can help you find new ways to stay active, motivated and achieve your fitness goals.
Is It Worth It?
When considering whether the Infinity Hoop is worth the investment, you need to think about factors such as its versatility, its ease of use, and how it will impact your fitness routine. The Infinity Hoop is designed for various activities such as workouts, dancing, and simply having fun. It accommodates individuals of all ages and fitness levels.
This hoop is not only simple to use but also offers the option to adjust its weight to keep your muscles active and intact. It can accommodate waist sizes ranging from 20 inches to 52 inches.
With its growing popularity on social media platforms, many people have praised the Infinity Hoop for its effectiveness and enjoyable exercise experience. In terms of price, some users have mentioned that it is totally worth it.
Ultimately, the decision comes down to whether the Infinity Hoop fits your exercise routine and objectives. If it makes working out more enjoyable and helps you be more consistent, then you may find that it is worth the investment, especially given its price of under $100.
Based on the reviews and information gathered, the Infinity Hoop appears to be a fun and effective tool for waist workouts. It provides an enjoyable exercise experience that can help you stay consistent with your fitness routine. The hoop’s extendibility accommodates waist sizes ranging from 20 to 52 inches, making it suitable for various body shapes.
As with any fitness equipment, the effectiveness of the Infinity Hoop depends on your consistency and commitment to using it regularly. If it adds enjoyment to your workouts and encourages you to stay active, it may be worth the investment of under $100.
When deciding whether to purchase the Infinity Hoop, consider its cost, accessibility, and potential benefits compared to other fitness tools available in the market. Remember that your results will ultimately depend on your dedication to the exercise routine and making healthy lifestyle choices.
Is the Infinity Hoop suitable for beginners?
Yes, the Infinity Hoop is suitable for beginners as well as experienced users. It is designed to be adjustable and versatile for people of different waist sizes, ranging from 20 inches to 52 inches.
How does the Infinity Hoop help with weight loss?
The Infinity Hoop engages your core muscles and helps in toning your waistline. Consistent use of the hoop, along with a balanced diet and overall fitness routine, can aid in weight loss.
Can I adjust the weight of the Infinity Hoop?
Some Infinity Hoops come with adjustable weight options, which allow you to increase or decrease the weight according to your preference and fitness level.
How much does the Infinity Hoop cost?
The Infinity Hoop retails for around $100, making it a reasonable investment for a versatile and fun exercise tool.
What are the benefits of using an Infinity Hoop?
The Infinity Hoop offers various benefits, such as improving your balance, core strength, and coordination. Furthermore, it adds a fun and engaging element to your workout routine, making it more enjoyable and motivating to stick to your fitness goals.
- Chen, W. H., Yang, W. W., Liu, Y. C., Pan, W. H., & Liu, C. (2018, November 3). Effects of hula hooping and mini hooping on core muscle activation and hip movement. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part P: Journal of Sports Engineering and Technology, 233(1), 110–115. https://doi.org/10.1177/1754337118807821
- Garcia-Falgueras, A., & Publishing, S. R. (2016, November 8). Hula Hoop in Fitness and the Centripetal Force. Hula Hoop in Fitness and the Centripetal Force. https://doi.org/10.4236/psych.2016.713147
- Hibbs AE, Thompson KG, French D, Wrigley A, Spears I. (2008, January 1). Optimizing performance by improving core stability and core strength – PubMed. PubMed. https://doi.org/10.2165/00007256-200838120-00004
- Hlaing SS, Puntumetakul R, Khine EE, Boucaut R. (2021, November 30). Effects of core stabilization exercise and strengthening exercise on proprioception, balance, muscle thickness and pain related outcomes in patients with subacute nonspecific low back pain: a randomized controlled trial – PubMed. PubMed. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12891-021-04858-6
- Kaleeswari G, Kalyani CV, Jayarani JS, Rohilla KK. (2021, October 1). Effect of yoga on pulse rate and blood pressure among women – PubMed. PubMed. https://doi.org/10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_113_21
- Lahelma M, Sädevirta S, Lallukka-Brück S, Sevastianova K, Mustelin L, Gylling H, Rockette-Wagner B, Kriska AM, Yki-Järvinen H. . (2019, January 1). Effects of Weighted Hula-Hooping Compared to Walking on Abdominal Fat, Trunk Muscularity, and Metabolic Parameters in Overweight Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Study – PubMed. PubMed. https://doi.org/10.1159/000500572
- McGill SM, Cambridge ED, Andersen JT. (2015, May 1). A six-week trial of hula hooping using a weighted hoop: effects on skinfold, girths, weight, and torso muscle endurance – PubMed. PubMed. https://doi.org/10.1519/JSC.0000000000000653
- Murtagh, E. M., Murphy, M. H., & Boone-Heinonen, J. (n.d.). Walking – the first steps in cardiovascular disease prevention. PubMed Central (PMC). https://doi.org/10.1097/HCO.0b013e32833ce972
- Nystoriak, M. A., & Bhatnagar, A. (2018, September 28). Cardiovascular Effects and Benefits of Exercise. PubMed Central (PMC). https://doi.org/10.3389/fcvm.2018.00135
- T. Cluff, D.G.E. Robertson, R. Balasubramaniam,. (2008, April 10). Kinetics of hula hooping: An inverse dynamics analysis. Kinetics of Hula Hooping: An Inverse Dynamics Analysis – ScienceDirect. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.humov.2008.02.018
- Warburton, D. E., Nicol, C. W., & Bredin, S. S. (n.d.). Health benefits of physical activity: the evidence. PubMed Central (PMC). https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.051351
- Woodyard, C. (n.d.). Exploring the therapeutic effects of yoga and its ability to increase quality of life. PubMed Central (PMC). https://doi.org/10.4103/0973-6131.85485
Next, check out some recent reviews you might find useful: